|Skincare, self care etc.|
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE): Still my daily skincare of choice, I apply a pump both day and night for a smooth, hydrated and bouncy canvas. I am thrilled that the word is continuing to spread on this impeccable formula…every BP reader who has tried it, has reported back with rave reviews!
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Serum (reviewed HERE): I use this day and night to moisturize my lips, which are always on the precipice of being chapped. It soothes and heals with every application and serves as an excellent base under lip color.
- The Good Stuff Volumizing Hydration Foam: One of my newest discoveries, I love the fact that this brand has a host of no-rinse formulas, including this one, which adds masterful volumes to my otherwise straight (and oft-flat) hair.
- The Good Stuff Intensive Nourishment Cream: Equally effective, this hydrating formula is rife with coconut oil to repair without weighing hair down.
- Dyptique Baies Candle: This timeless classic is getting a lot of burn time in my house lately…the mix of currant and rose is cosy and relaxing to the maximum.
- *Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Eye: My only question with this particular formula is why I didn’t try it sooner! Lightly tinted with serious smoothing, hydrating and brightening properties, it glides over the orbital region and leaves it looking positively airbrushed. It’s opulence that is well worth the pursuit!
- *Raincry Pure Boar Smoothing Brush: I am very impressed with the luxurious performance of the Raincry brand and this smaller boar brush smooths and shines my wild mane in seconds…can’t wait to try other versions in this range.
- Chanel Le Creme Main: From campus to Disneyland to my travel bag, this genius hand cream goes with me everywhere…even my husband loves it.
- Vintage Hermes Bangle (other options HERE): Can we please call jewelry self care? If so, then I highly recommend a vintage bracelet from Hermes…it’s timeless and goes with everything.
|*Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Eye|
|The full face.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): This is my go-to glowy primer of choice; it adds radiance and dimension to the skin and perfectly prepares it for the foundation to come. Just purchased a backup!
- Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation #123 (reviewed HERE): I have loved this iconic foundation since the early days of Beauty Professor and my affection has not waned. The HD finish looks like fresh and healthy skin and lasts for hours (some may even say it’s waterproof) without budging. I prefer to apply this formula with a damp beauty blender for the most seamless result. The ingredients are exceptional and the color range has expanded to cover all skin tones…if you’re looking for a buildable foundation with a natural finish, this is a must.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder #2 (reviewed HERE): I like to mix both shades and sweep the blend in the hollows of my cheeks and along the perimeters of my face for a warm and defined effect that appears as a true tan.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Blush #4 (reviewed HERE): I applied a tiny bit of this peachy pink blush on the apples of my cheeks…it’s been a daily obsession for a illuminated and fresh-faced look.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand (also available at Beautylish and reviewed HERE): I just purchased my third tube of this creamy light concoction…when worn o on the high points of the face, it imparts the most beautiful lit-from-within glow. To try it is to love it.
- *Natasha Denona Camel Palette (also available at Sephora): I am completely smitten with the easy and wearable tones in this palette; the combination of matte and satin finish shades in the camel family feel like a fresh take on a neutral (read: not too warm or cool) eye and I reach for it frequently. It’s the perfect combination of hues for a flattering everyday eye.
- Sisley-Paris Phyto Kohl Star Waterproof Eyeliner Mystic Green (reviewed HERE): On heavy rotation, I swept this along my lower waterline. It glides smoothly and stays in place all day…it’s for these reasons that I just bought one for my mom!
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats creates full, long and fluffy lashes.
- *Natasha Denona Mark Your Lips Liquid Lipstick in Giselle and Dahlia (also available at Sephora): I added a single layer of Dahlia and concentrated a bit of the lighter peach Giselle on my lower lip to intensify volume. The weightless formula has major color payoff…keep reading for swatches of many shades in the lineup.
- *Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Powder #123 (reviewed HERE): Just a touch on my t-zone to set everything without the slightest trace of a powdery finish.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of the *Natasha Denona Camel Palette (also available at Sephora) in direct sunlight.|
|*Natasha Denona Mark Your Lips Liquid Lipstick (also available at Sephora)|
|Single pass swatches of the *Natasha Denona Mark Your Lips Liquid Lipstick (also available at Sephora) in direct sunlight.|
|Wearing the *Natasha Denona Mark Your Lips Liquid Lipstick in a mix of Dahlia and Giselle.|
|The eye look, featuring the *Natasha Denona Camel Palette (also available at Sephora)|
- O’Neill Juls Stripe Jumpsuit: I originally bought this for my upcoming trip to Hawaii but realized that it could be worn in cooler weather when layered over a long sleeve shirt. I love the flowy lines and colorful stripes of this particular style…it’s the very best of the 1960s brought to 2019. I am wearing this in a size small (runs a touch on the larger side).
- Black turtleneck: An classic favorite that gets a ridiculous amount of wear, I love how thin and breathable this particular version is.