|On heavy rotation.|
- *La Prairie Platinum Rare Cellular Life Lotion (reviewed HERE): This skin priming potion balances while adding plenty of bounce and moisture; it’s an investment with sublime benefits that amplify the efficacy of all subsequent skincare steps.
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE): Two pumps takes care of my skin like nothing else every. single. day.
- *Sisley Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil (reviewed HERE): I love adding a bit of this nourishing oil to wet hair after a shower to detangle while adding glorious shine. It’s a indulgence that works on all hair types to yields a healthy mane
- *Lawless Woke Up Like This Foundation (reviewed with swatches of ALL shades HERE): A single pump of this 100% clean foundation is all I need for medium to full coverage with a satin matte finish that gets dewier and more multi-dimensional as the day goes on. It’s skin-loving and simply beautiful.
- *La Bella Donna Vision of Mineral Lights Bronze (reviewed HERE): Highly pigmented and extremely smooth, this mineral powder quad creates a warm and contoured complexion in seconds…so lovely.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Blush (reviewed HERE): I cannot get enough of this neutral rosy toned blush with plenty of glow. It makes cheeks pop while still looking exquisitely natural…try it and you’ll see what I mean.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush: I use this brush multiple times a day to apply all of my cheek products…in my experience, it’s the best brush on the market.
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer in #6 (reviewed HERE): Just a touch in my under eye region and my dark circles are banished with a crease-free cloak of coverage.
- *Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick: I dabbed a bit of this luminous cream along my outer and inner orbital area for a super ethereal glow that doesn’t impart color. This formula is singular in its balmy texture and subtle iridescence.
- Charotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed HERE): Whenever I need to create a rosy neutral eye in seconds, I reach for this effortless palette…it’s one of the few quads that has me using all four shades consistently.
- *Laura Mercier Caviar Chrome Veil Lightweight Liquid Eye Color in Crystal Rose: This sheer, non-sticky glimmering veil looks incredible on top of eyeshadow. I lightly tapped this pinky champagne hue onto the powders I had just applied to add dimension and depth and radiance.
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Kohl Eyeliner in Sparkling Black (reviewed HERE): Always in my water line…sheer perfection.
- *Sisley-Paris So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for full and fluffy lashes that don’t smear or flake. It’s so good.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): This formula is my brows’ constant companion…dimension, color, volume and hold keep me coming back for more.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Liner (reviewed HERE): I am on my third liner in this particular shade…it’s the quintessential peachy nude with enough depth to wear alone (or with clear gloss) while extending one’s natural lip line to its maximum.
- Dior Addict Stellar Shine Lipstick in 260 Mirage: I ordered this glossy lipstick sight unseen and am so glad that I did…the nude-meets-peach-meets-pink hue has plenty of color payoff and a delectable reflective effect.
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel Silky Cream Lipstick in Nude Naturel: 1960s in a tube, this full coverage pinky beige cream color is wildly moisturizing and super pretty. This particular shade is so popular that it was sold out at my local Nordstrom (they said that they just can’t keep it in stock) but it still appears to be available online!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Skincare and haircare triad.|
The following images reflect all products in action in afternoon sunlight…
- Reformation Delia Ribbed Top: This black top was love at first sight…it’s clingy yet not too tight and has the most flattering scoop neck. Reformation runs very small on me so I bought this in a size large (usually wear smalls and mediums) and it’s absolutely perfect.
- Boyfriend jeans: Loose yet flattering, one cannot go wrong with a pair of jeans in a classic cut.
- Madewell Medium Perfect Leather Belt in Linen: Recently, I realized that I own exactly two belts and they’re both black…consequently, I ordered this light beige belt (in a size small) and am thrilled with its ability to pull an outfit together in a fresh and neutral way. Highly recommended!
- Vintage Blazer: I love finding designer vintage blazers on The Real Real (they’re in excellent condition and 100% authenticated), which is exactly where I located this Burberry number. Additional options HERE.
- Black d’Orsay pumps: Classic and sophisticated, these low pumps with a sleek front dress up any outfit without compromising comfort.
- Velvet hair bow: I found a set of these velvet scrunchies with attached bows (oh so Belle du Jour) on Amazon and couldn’t be happier with their quality and function. They’re a veritable steal.
- MCM Medium Belt Bag (worn below): Still my “purse” of choice, this belt bag matches everything and is roomy enough to hold all the essentials (including 8+ lipsticks) for me and snacks aplenty for Johannah.
|In the same outfit, earlier in the day at beauty meetings in LA.|