|iRestore…an innovative way to stop hair loss and regrow new hair.|
The *iRestore Laser Hair Growth System (also available at iRestore) involves a comfortable helmet with a cord long enough to easily plug in to an outlet; the Low Level Light Therapy it emits harnesses the restorative powers of red light to enhance cell metabolism and increase energy product. This process helps extend the growth phase of the hair growth cycle and also reactivates dormant hairs, resulting in a slowing of hair loss and an increase in new hair growth.
Over the course of her initial testing period, my assistant, who has noticed most of her hair thinning on the top center of her head (hairline to part) reported that the helmet is comfortable to wear and that the red light it emits never gets hot.
She also confirmed directly with iRestore that this system can safely be used on color treated hair. She used the system–in conjunction with the iRestore Fast Hair Growth Bundle (also available at iRestore)–every other day for 20 minutes and has found the process to be relaxing and easy to commit to. She’s also noticed that the amount of hair that she was losing daily has dramatically decreased and new hair growth is evident along her part, filling in the sparse areas.
|Before using iRestore.|
|After 5 months of iRestore.|
- Oribe Run Through Detangler: Two sprays following shampooing and my tangles (of which there are generally many) are banished. This luxe formula takes care of business without weighing hair down…so good.
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer: Lightweight and powerful, this ultra effective hairdryer uses a minimum of heat and maximum of power to swiftly dry hair while mitigating damage often caused by heat styling. I love it so much that I bought one for my mom…it’s all we both use!
- Balmain Paris Detangling Brush: I randomly found this brush on the Internet and am so glad I ordered it. Although it may look like a regular plastic brush, there’s something about the arrangement of the bristles that adeptly detangles my hair (without pulling it out) each and every time I use it. So glad it’s still available!
- Mason Pearson Pocket Boar Bristle Hair Brush: Forever in my handbag, this luxurious brush detangles and smoothes and is well worth the pursuit.
- *Sisley-Paris Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil: One pump in my post-shower hair and my mane is smooth, moisturized and bouncy with a ton of shine.