|Cyber Monday shopping…streamlined and under control.|
|Searching the Internet for the best deals on luxury skincare, beauty and style.|
- Armani Beauty: 20% off everything with code TURKEY20…I suggest the brilliant Power Fabric Foundation Balm (reviewed countless times on BP), Lip Maestro Freeze in Cold Nuda (the perfect peachy pink) and the Neo Nude Compact Foundation (which gives the most ethereal coverage and glow).
- BY TERRY: 20% off the holiday collection (coming up on BP soon). I strongly recommend the breathtaking Starlight Rose CC Powder and Starlight Rose Beauty Cracker, which comes with my favorite mascara and lip balm.
- Charlotte Tilbury: 30% off a myriad of beauty and skincare options including this brilliantly neutral Eyes to Mesmerise trio.
- Clé de Peau Beauté: 20% off site-wide through Monday 12/2…the Refined Lip Luminzer is fail proof lip luxury (can’t go wrong with the my-lips-but-better shade Sweet Satin), it’s a perfect time to stock up on your shade in the Radiant Corrector Concealer and the highly lauded LE Radiant Multi Repair Oil is well worth the pursuit.
- Cos Bar: The luxury beauty site’s curated gift guide is one of the easiest to navigate and samples come with every order. I’ll be picking up gifts including this Nest Holiday Candle, lilah b. Lip Trio and the ridiculously stunning BY TERRY Starlight Rose CC Powder (I already have one…my mom needs one for sure).
- Christian Audette: 20% off everything and a free lipstick with code THANKS20. Always on my lips, I can’t help but personally recommend my Beauty Professor collection…it’s a wearable neutral trio that looks good on everyone!
- Clove + Hallow: Spend $25 and get $15% off, spend $50 and get 20% off, spend $75 and get 25% off and spend $100 and get 30% off this gorgeous clean beauty line. I love the Lip Velvet in Ellijay, Sunrise Pressed Pigment Palette and Hydratint Blush Serum in Georgia.
- Equipment France: 30% off your entire purchase with code THANKS30. I’ll be picking up this chic Harmon Wrap Dress, Oversized Daddy Shirt and the Roesia Cotton Sweater in this warm and mood lifting color .
- Kosas Cosmetics: Up to 30% off everything…constantly in my rotation, I urge you to try the Tinted Face Oil, Wet Lip Oil in Jellyfish (my nightly treatment) and Dip (the perfect rosy nude) and 10-Second Eyeshadow in Globe, Element and 333.
- Grow Gorgeous: My haircare of choice for more than 3 months now (the Intense Range makes hair fuller, stronger and more voluminous), use code PROFESSOREXTRA for an additional 15% on top of existing site discounts!
- Hourglass: $30 off orders of $150 or more, $50 off orders of $200 or more and $150 off of orders of $500 or more. I recommend the Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow Collection Trio, Ambient Lighting Blush Quad in Ghost and Ambient Lighting Edit in Ghost (a veritable full face in mere seconds).
- Intermix: Up to 75% off as well as $50 off every order of $250…check out this chic Olivia Rubin blazer, GRLFRND Wide Leg Jeans and Lele Sadoughi headband.
- Monica Vinader: 30% off jewelry and up to 40% off rose gold (all I need to hear to be interested!)…I have my eye on this Skinny Curve Necklace, Alta Charm Bracelet and this golden signature thin ring.
- Neiman Marcus: $50 off $200 or more (includes beauty and fragrance…MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 refill, here I come!) with promo code THANKFUL. I wholly and utterly recommend this glorious robe by Skin, which I wear daily and basically never want to take off. It’s the best robe I’ve ever owned…wish I bought it with this promotion ; ) tons of markdowns in the Designer Sale like these gorgeous Valentino Rockstud Booties, Kendra Scott Leon Collar Necklace, and this Eileen Fisher Bateau-Neck Tee, which has the most relaxed energy.
- Nordstrom: Preview the Cyber Sale in preparation for Friday (when the prices drop). I’ll be adding another pair of the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings, Zella Live In High Waist Leggings (both, which are weekly go-to’s for me, will be a steal), Top Shop Carly Coat, Dermaflash Dermapore, Skin Inc. Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light Glasses and Natori Feathers Bra to my cart.
- Shopbop: Thousands of items on sale…use code MORE19 to save 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+ and 25% off orders of $800+. I’m being called by these AGOLDE Crisscross Upsized Jeans (in black!), Ferragamo Quilting Belt Bag (it’s a splurge but it looks extra roomy and Christmas and my birthday come back-to-back!) and Reformation Mia Cashmere Sweater (which fulfills my minimalist ballet dancer dreams in a perfect shade of green, no less).
- Space NK: Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off…I’ll be stocking up on the Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation, Sisley-Paris Black Rose Precious Face Oil (simply the best), BY TERRY Touche Veloutee and Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo, which is a constant go-to.
- Rag & Bone: 25% off site-wide with code TAKE25. I love the Fei boot, Rubie Mini Dress and Maya High Rise Ankle Straight Jeans (Jane Birkin vibes all the way).
- The Real Real: 20% off with code REAL and a host of new markdowns in the Black Friday sale (on now)…I’m intrigued by this single vintage Givenchy Clip On Earring (why do I want thee?), timeless Burberry Blazer and classic Gucci Silk Scarf.
- Reformation: 30% off everything…my closet is fast becoming a Reformation shrine because the pieces are classic and ever so wearable for everyday. I suggest this cashmere boyfriend turtleneck (delightfully oversized and ridiculously cozy), Mary Dress (I’ll toss a cardigan or blazer over it for for cooler temps and then wear again all summer), Delia Top (I’ve worn mine 20+ times since getting it earlier this year…it runs small. I usually wear a medium so I got a large and its perfect) and Baldwin Pleated Jean (which has a relaxed fit and gorgeous pleats that add fresh flair).
- Tatcha: Play each day to earn a mystery gift discount for Black Friday fun (and savings!).
- Verishop: I discovered this new online retailer by accident and am loving its curated edit and free one-day shipping (INCREDIBLE). I’ve already placed two orders and am very pleased thus far. Right now, enjoy 25% off site wide…I plan to purchase the AGOLDE 90s Mid Rise Loose Fit Jeans, Sanctuary Super Soft Cardigan (in a gorgeous shade of fawn) and this Louella Cross Front Bodysuit, which will instantly elevate a pair of jeans.
- Violet Grey: $15 off orders over $100, $50 off orders over $250, $100 off orders over $500 and $250 off orders over $1000. I heartily suggest the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (but of course), Surratt Prismatique Eyes in Neutral Eyes and anything from the Victoria Beckham Beauty and Westman Atelier lines. I also want to pick up the Rouje Paris Lip Palette as I’ve had my eye on it for awhile!
|A makeup breakdown for this go-to look is below.|
- Free People Austin Long Sleeve Tee (size M) in Copper
- *Victoria Beckham by Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 7.5 (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE) applied with my Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Light Wand in Peachgasm (reviewed HERE)
- *Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Peche (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow in Foil (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE)
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Eyeliner in Black (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE)
- *Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner (reviewed HERE)
- Laura Mercier Lipstick in Nude Naturel (reviewed HERE)
- *Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Malibu (reviewed HERE and also available at Sephora)
Good things ahead, including an overview of the BY TERRY Starlight Rose Holiday Collection, and a new video and a host of fresh product procurements. Can’t wait to share.
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor