|Elements from my luxury holiday gift guide.|
|Discussed in the video…|
- *Hush + Hush Time Capsule: As mentioned in the video, I am on my second bottle of this brilliant supplement and deeply appreciate its ability to serve as my daily vitamin while simultaneously addressing anti-aging concerns from the inside out. Embodying the perfect harmony of beauty and medically-endorsed science, Time Capsule harnesses the power of Vitamins (A, B, C, D and K) as well as key doses of Marine Collagen, Resveratrol, Hyaluronic Acid and Lycopene to boost energy and reduce stress while nourishing and protecting skin from environmental aggressors like the ever pervasive blue light of our devices and the sun. Two tablets a day provide complete support and, after a month of committed and daily use, my skin has never been better. I highly recommend this as a gift to yourself and to those in your life who care about anti-aging and overall wellness as much as we do!
|A daily staple…the*Hush + Hush Time Capsule.|
- *The Aeronauts by House of Sillage LE Bow Lipstick Case Set
- *The Aeronauts by House of Sillage The Fragrance
- *Augustinus Bader Discovery Duo
- *111 Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask
- *U Beauty Resurfacing Compound (reviewed HERE)
- *BY TERRY Starlight Rose Booster CC Serum (also available at Beautylish)
- *BY TERRY Starlight Rose CC Powder (also available at Beautylish)
- *BY TERRY Starlight Rose Baume de Rose (also available at Beautylish)
- *BY TERRY Starlight Rose Hero Set
- Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE)
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Eye Brick in Tweed (reviewed HERE)
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Lid Lustre in Mink and Blonde (reviewed HERE)
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Cell Rejuvenating Primer (reviewed HERE)
- *Rodin olio lusso lip balm
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Enhancing Eye Contour Cream Supreme (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Lift (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- *Surratt Relevee Lash Curler (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury HOLLYWOOD Flawless Filter #4
- *Ranavat Luminous Ceremony Cream Cleanser
- *BYREDO Treehouse Candle
- *Suqqu Extra Rich Cream Foundation 035 (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley Le Orchidee Highlight Blush Corail (reviewed HERE)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond (reviewed HERE)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte and Shine (reviewed HERE)
- Westman Atelier Peau de Peche Highlight (reviewed HERE)
- Dyson Hairdryer (reviewed HERE)
- *African Botanics Terre Noir Elixir Supreme
- *Livana PerfectTemp The Traveler and The Minimalist Makeup Bag: Use the code BEAUTYPROFESSOR25 for 25% off of your Livana order!
- *Livana HydroGlow Water Bottle
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence x Fantasista Utamaro
- *Tom Ford Soleil Neige Shimmering Body Oil (reviewed HERE)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (reviewed HERE)
- Apple AirPods
|Eyes, cheeks and lips from the luxury realm.|
|Swatches in indoor lighting.|
|Swatches in indoor lighting.|
|The *BY TERRY Starlight Rose Hero Set|
|The contents of the *BY TERRY Starlight Rose Hero Set|
|Swatches of the color products from the glorious *BY TERRY Starlight Rose Hero Set|
|The *BY TERRY Starlight Rose Hero Set is a dream gift fro BY TERRY devotees.|
- Turtleneck: I scoured the internet for the softest, most highly rated turtleneck on Amazon and found this $20 number that lives up to all of its praise. It comes in a vast range of colors and I ordered a size medium, which fits perfectly–slightly form fitting but not at all too tight.
- AGOLDE Jeans: I cannot get enough of these jeans! This black pair is just as chic as the original blue…the waist band is genius and ever so flattering with a tucked in top.
- Cartier Love Bracelet: When it comes to the timeless classic that is Cartier, authenticated pre-owned is the way to go, in my experience! I bought mine nearly 10 years ago and it hasn’t left my wrist since!
- Tissot Lovely Bracelet Watch: I adore this diminutive watch; it is lightweight yet luxe and adds just the right amount of gold to my existing arm party.
|My second pair of AGOLDE Jeans in this particular style.|
Bottom Line: I truly hope you enjoyed the video and post and found this particular gift guide to be of abundant help during the hectic month we know as December. I would love to know what caught your eye or made your list…do tell!
Good things ahead, including a fresh tutorial and a host of new product procurements. Cannot wait to share!
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor