|Tutorial: In my makeup bag, on my face.|
|In my makeup bag.|
// PRODUCTS USED //
- *Kusshi Signature Makeup Bag (black leather)
- Out From Under Tie-Dye Fleece Jogger Pant
- Surplice Bodysuit
- UGG Classic Short II Boots
- *Serucell Serum
- Velvet Headband (also available HERE)
- *Retrouve Revitalizing Eye Concentrate
- *Fillerina Lip Plump
- *Surratt Perfectionniste Primer
- *Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint in ST9 Paloma (also available at Ilia Beauty)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-3
- *Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lip Definer in Undressed
- *Jouer Essential Hydrating Lip Oil
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- *LAWLESS Summer Skin Velvet Matte Bronzer in Golden Hour
- *Koh Gen Do Brightening Moisture Powder
- *Tom Ford Beauty Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut
- *Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Supermodel (also available at Charlotte Tilbury)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand in Pinkgasm
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand in Peachgasm (also available at Charlotte Tilbury)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand (also available at Charlotte Tilbury)
- *Viseart Petite Pro Palette in Chou Chou
- *Charlotte Tilbury Eyeliner in Bedroom Black (also available at Charlotte Tilbury)
- *BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara
- *Dear Dahlia Lipstick in Attraction
- *House of Sillage Whispers of Truth Travel Set
|The *Kusshi Signature Makeup Bag (black leather)|
|The eye look via the *Viseart Petite Pro Palette in Chou Chou|
|Base and face.|
|Swatches from bottom to top: Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint in Paloma, CdPB Concealer in Almond, LAWLESS Bronzer in Golden Hour, Charlotte Tibury Light Wand, Charlotte Tilbury Light Wand in Peachgasm and Charlotte Tilbury Light Wand in Pinkgasm.|
|Swatches from bottom to top: Charlotte Tilbury Eyeliner in Bedroom Black, BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara, Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut and Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Supermodel.|
|*Viseart Petite Pro Palette in Chou Chou|
|*Viseart Petite Pro Palette in Chou Chou|
|Swatches from bottom to top:*Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lip Definer in Undressed,*Dear Dahlia Lipstick in Attraction and *Jouer Essential Hydrating Lip Oil.|
|*House of Sillage Whispers of Truth Travel Set|
// Sales I’m Shopping and Small Businesses I’m Supporting //
- Equipment France: 30% off site wide with code EQFRIENDS. I have my eyes on this perfect ivory sweater, gorgeous creamy jade trousers and timeless shirt dress.
- Bergdorf Goodman: 25% most items on the site, including a wealth of luxury beauty. I recommend the iconic Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick, Surratt Surreal Skin Foundation (my shade match is #10) and Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier in Coral.
- Kosas: Great savings on bundled sets including the Wet Lip Oil Set, The Most Wanted Lip Set and, of course, the incredible Revealer Concealer (reviewed HERE).
- Gressa Skin: I’ve loved this original clean brand for so many years and recommend the Minimalist Foundation, Lip Boost in Farris and Eye Tint in Bronce.
- Ranavat: If you haven’t yet tried this stunning brand, I implore to embrace the Radiant Rani Brightening Facial Serum and Luminous Ceremony Cream Cleanser.
- Au Naturale: The High Lustre Lip Gloss ranks amongst my favorite gloss of life and I highly recommend shades Magnolia and Slip for semi-opaque pinky nude brilliance. The Anywhere Creme Multistick is buildable color that can be worn on eyes, lips and cheeks making it a handbag staple…check out Blossom for a quintessential cool pink effect. If you’re looking for an ultra flattering rosy nude stain (with a hydrating cream finish!), search no further as On Pointe is the answer!
- Christian Audette: Objectively one of the best lipstick formulas available (exemplary ingredients, creamy color payoff and a hydrating lasting finish), this thoughtfully crafted independent line continues to deliver incredible shades. Check out my personal lip color wardrobe collaboration, featuring a pinky nude, luscious peachy coral and luminous cool pink. The combinations are endless!
- Hush & Hush: I am on my fourth bottle of Time Capsule…it’s a robust daily vitamin with additional anti-aging and blue light protection benefits and just as important as good skincare in my opinion. I also love Mind Your Mind before bedtime; a single dose helps my brain to calm down for more restorative sleep. Use code Beautyprofessor for 20% off at checkout.
- Also, there are is an array of independent beauty brand and product options in my carefully curated Indie Beauty Expo boutique…don’t forget to use the code Beautyprofessor20 for 20% of your entire order.
- Retrouve: Currently, this luxury skincare line (the Revitalizing Eye Concentrate, Luminous Cleansing Elixir and Dynamic Nourishing Face Cream rank amounts my favorite formulas!) is offering 25% off and free 2-day shipping on all orders. It’s the perfect time to give this opulent brand a try…your skin will thank you.
|Last look: Johannah Elle commandeered my headband as soon as she could!|
Good things ahead, including the latest from SUQQU, Kevyn Aucoin, Sisley-Paris, Armani Beauty and more…cannot wait to share.
Also, make sure to follow me on Instagram for daily beauty updates, swatches, images and discussion!
Thanks for your consistent support and sense of community…I am grateful for you all.
Stay strong, safe and well…take good care,
–The Beauty Professor