|Introducing the SUQQU Frozen Summer 2020 Collection|
|The *SUQQU Frozen Summer 2020 (hopefully available at Harrod’s soon)|
I received and tested the following pieces from the *SUQQU Frozen Summer 2020 Collection:
- Designing Color Eyes 132 Touka: Housed–like the rest of its counterparts in the collection–in white packaging, this quad includes a soft cloud tone, a tender pale blue, a pinky peach coral (that makes my eyes sing!) and a rich sparkling taupe-meets-khaki. Smooth and sueded, these radiant shades illuminate the eyes while bathing them in a cloak of flattering color that enhances without overpowering. I am wearing the entire palette on my eyes in the images at the end of this post.
- Frosty Shadow Stick: A retractable cream eyeshadow with gorgeous color payoff and intense, crease-free wear time, these luminous sticks–which come in three shades–are portable wonders. 101 Hoshimabata is a cool stormy grey, 102 Hanaginu is a lush rosy pink with insane depth and glow and 103 Shimobikari is a chic khaki brown that will have neutral enthusiasts head over heels. I am wearing 102 Hanaginu in my crease in the images at the end of this post.
- Radiant Cream Concealer in G-101 Frozen Glow: This click brush applicator dispenses an iridescent cream that can be used to diffuse darkness while illuminating the high points of the face. It’s a futuristic formula in our hands for the present!
- Moisture Rich Lipstick I am completely in love with both the creamy peachy nude 108 Benitsubata and sparkling semi-sheer coral pink 116 Adesango, as both are fabulously face-brightening while remaining in the peachy pink nude color story that I so adore. For reference, I am wearing a mix of both in the images at the end of this post.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in outdoor sunlight.|
|A closeup of the SUQQU Radiant Cream Concealer in G-101 Frozen Glow|
|The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Bronzer Medium and Charlotte Tilbury Desert Haze Palette.|
The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Bronzer features a buttery, pore-blurring texture that obscures fine lines and unevenness while imparting a beautiful sculpting warmth. I purchased the shade Medium and find that it is a befitting shade for light and medium complexions. Those with deeper medium to tan complexions will be happier with the Tan shade and I will likely need to bump up to that tone in the coming weeks. I am very pleased with how smooth and flawless this bronzer makes my skin and those that eschew shimmer will love the matte formulation; it is plush and multidimensional without the slightest hint of a powdery finish…pure perfection.
The Charlotte Tilbury Desert Haze Palette is rife with four matte eyeshadow shades in neutral to warm earth tones for endless options. Full disclosure: I am not generally a matte eyeshadow lover but, after seeing this demonstrated at a virtual press launch (discussed HERE), I became intrigued enough to pick one up. This may be the first set of matte shades I’ve experienced that blend like velvet and do not crease at ALL. I am completely impressed by their performance and color story of this particular palette gives major minimalist Kate Moss in the desert in the 1990s vibes…it’s simply sublime.
|Charlotte Tilbury Desert Haze Palette|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *Serucell (reviewed HERE): This innovative serum harnesses the power of peptides, collagens and bioactive protein to visibly brighten, firm, smooth and refine the skin while enhancing lift and contours. It’s unique delivery system ensures that the actives are reaching the lower layers of one’s skin while infusing protection from free radicals. I have been using this formula expressly both day and night and am deeply pleased with the results thus far. Stay tuned for an update in a few more weeks!
*LAWLESS Set the Stage Hydrating Priming Serum (also used HERE): Brand new from one of my favorite clean brands, this gel-oil primer delivers major skincare benefits while extending the wear time for foundation. I love how plush and bouncy it makes my skin feel…it’s so nourishing, you may even be able to skip your daily moisturizer.*Dr. Janine Mahono Rejuvenating Breast Oil: Based on the healing and restorative properties of ancient Chinese medicine, this revolutionary formula soothes discomfort while adding moisture, strength and health to one of the most sensitive parts of the body. I have found great relief from hormonal soreness (you get the idea) when I apply just a few drops of this post-shower. It’s truly a miracle worker.
|Lucite earrings from Recollect Jewelry.|
|Other products on my face.|
- *Au Naturale Zero Gravity C2P Foundation Stick in Mallorca (reviewed HERE): Clean, lightweight, buildable coverage in the convenience of a stick? Yes, please! This foundation sets to a demi-matte powder finish that develops a becoming glow over hours of wear without budging…it’s simply genius and, fortunately, comes a wide spectrum of shades to match every skin tone.
- *Kosas Revealer Concealer #5 (reviewed HERE): Creamy and skincare fortified, this concealer works wonders on tired under eyes…I wear it multiple times a week.
- Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Peche (reviewed HERE): An unmitigated staple in my routine, this cream highlight adds a dewy bounce to skin and the tinted hue keeps it from looking too frosty or shimmery…it’s healthy skin perfection!
- *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Highlighting Blush in Coral (reviewed HERE): I adore the glowing peach flush this delicate blush/highlighter hybrid imparts…it’s one of those shades that is universally flattering and well worth the investment.
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush: Like a veritable extension of my hand, I use this brush everyday in every way.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel (I can wear Chestnut and Taupe interchangeably): Forever on my brows…get this if you can!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Eye look via the *SUQQU Frozen Summer 2020 Collection.|
- Knit Shorts and Top Set: This is on crazy sale at Nasty Gal (everything is currently 60% off, by the way) and I couldn’t be happier with its relaxed, matchy-matchy energy the aligns with the cool mornings and warm days of early June. I bought it in a sizes Medium.
Fendi Slides: Still a regular part of my routine, I love how these comfortable sandals instantly elevate an outfit.
- Anthropologie: An extra 25% off all sale clothes, shoes and accessories…I suggest these cropped wide leg pants, color blocked anorak in the dreamiest tones and these Karhu Trainer Sneakers in a perfect neutral color palette.
- Equipment France: An extra 40% off sale items with code SAVEMORE40…I’m loving this Amadee Silk Dress this Signature Shirt and this Slip Dress.
- Intermix: Up to 65% off…I have my eye on these Frame paperboy shorts, Ulla Johnson silk dress and Manolo Blahnik sandals…all three are already on sale.
- Nordstrom: Lots of new markdowns abound, including these Doc Marten Blair Sandals, this YSL Water Stain and the Natori Bliss Perfection Bra which is WELL worth the investment.
- One Teaspoon: Up to 80% off…I already picked up these super relaxed shorts, this versatile slip dress and these 1980s-inspired jeans.
- Rag & Bone: Lowered prices site-wide, on classics including this ribbed turtleneck, chic Hermes orange cami and Military Lounge Pants.
- Verishop: Up to 50% off during the Designer Sale…I am considering this Vince Gathered Cami Dress (which I could dress up or down), IRO Joppo Pleated High Rise Jeans and I’m buying the Ava Puffed Sleeve Bodysuit, . Also, the free, two-day shipping with orders over $35 cannot be beat!
- Annie Lawless of LAWLESS Beauty on Wednesday 6/3/20 at 11AM PT/2 PM ET on the @lawless handle
- Terry de Gunzberg of BY TERRY on 6/4/20 at 10 AM PT/6 PM GBT on the @byterryofficial handle.
Truly hope you’re able to join us!