|Above: Marc Jacobs Pink Steam for pearly lilac pink lips…and I am excited to see the results of my 5lb weight training finally (partially) manifest on my arms.|
|Above: I had to briefly preview the stunning Tom Ford highlighting Duo in Moodlight (worn on my cheeks in the images above and below)…all I can say is that this powder pairing makes the skin look its best…so worth it.|
|Above: Wearing Marc Jacobs Pink Steam lipgloss and a dash of the new Tom Ford highlighting Duo in Moodlight…so good!|
- Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Versatile (formula reviewed HERE): Brand new for the Fall 2015 collection, I adore this easy to wear peachy pink; it boasts marvelous hydration and significant lasting power.
- Surratt Beauty Lip Lustre in Charmante (reviewed HERE and HERE): This true peach is sophisticated and flattering. I am resolute in my belief that if Surratt Beauty and Audrey Hepburn existed in the same space-time continuum, she most certainly would have worn Charmante.
- NARS Lip Gloss in Chelsea Girls: I am beyond glad that I picked up this reformulation on a whim last week (the same day as the booties). The rosy beige pink is effortless, pigmented and not sticky…it will likely have a permanent home in my handbag.
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Naked (reviewed HERE): Ever a favorite, this glistening beige is peerless.
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Lip Gloss in Pink Steam (reviewed HERE): I love the unique lilac hue of this stand-alone shade and the ultra-shiny formula is addicting.
- Smith & Cult Lip Gloss in Fade the Sun (reviewed HERE): Delicately shimmering like a summer sunset, Fade the Sun is alluringly beautiful. I adore the Smith & Cult line and grab for this gem often.
|Above: Last look.|