|Above: One fortunate Beauty Professor reader will win the splendid Air Repair Travel Kit.|
Happy first day of April ; ) In celebration of this lovely new season, I am thrilled to announce an Air Repair giveaway! As an avid traveler, I have lauded the merit of the Air Repair line (most recently HERE and HERE); focusing on premium ingredients and skin soothing efficacy, skin care expert Denise Spanek has created an impressive cadre of products.
|Above: BP sighting the Air Repair Travel Kit being sold at at boutique while at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.!|
Upon entry, one Beauty Professor reader will win the invaluable Air Repair Skin Care Travel Kit (also currently featured on Birchbox!) which includes the:
- Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer: Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid (2 oz tube)
- Air Repair Super-Hydrating Eye Cream: Soothing, Line-Minimizing Formulation (.5 oz tube)
- Air Repair Soothing Facial Cleansing Milk: with Chamomile and Arnica Extracts (2 oz bottle)
- Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist: Refreshing Facial Toner and Hydrator (2 oz spray bottle)
- Air Repair Rescue Balm: All-Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm (.9 oz tube)
- You must like Beauty Professor on Facebook and subscribe to the Beauty Professor YouTube Channel (if you haven’t already!). Also, please like Air Repair on Facebook ; )
- You are invited to share a favorite travel destination and three skin care and beauty products you wouldn’t travel without in the comments section of this blog post.
- You must enter a valid email address when prompted at the following link:
- Only one entry total per person will be accepted
- The Rafflecopter link provides all details regarding rules, regulations and liability!
Favorite travel destination would today have to be San Antonio, TX where my 3 sons live:)! When I fly a face mist is a must for me as I dry out so badly no matter how short the flight! Water bottle and a luscious lip balm wrap the trip up in a bit of personal luxury. Thanks for the opportunity to try and win the travel set! prochsherry[at]yahoo.com
Awesome, Sherry! Thanks for sharing! I, too, love San Antonio, TX…so much history and the Riverwalk is enchanting. Also love the nearby Hill Country ; ) Thanks also for sharing your travel favorites. I can totally relate! I noticed that your entry wasn't recorded yet through Rafflecopter so you may want to put yourself in the running on the link (it wasn't working as it should earlier this morning) on this blog post whenever you get the chance. I would hate for you to miss the opportunity!
–The Beauty Professor
Hi Beauty Professor, my favourite travel destination is Umbria in Italy. I have been there a few times and am always struck by the peace, tranquility and beauty of the region. My 3 travel essentials are 1) a razor; 2) a face cloth (for cleansing/exfoliating on the go and 3) a cleanser. Thanks to you and Air Repair for holding this giveaway.
I love a summer or fall quick trip to Northern Michigan or a long weekend to Austin, TX. But my dream vacay is Bali! I can't go anywhere without my Air Repair Rescue Balm and Benefit B Right! skincare products.
Even though I live in Lousiana, New Orleans will always be one of my favorite places to travel on the weekends. It's truly a magical place to be! My dream travel destination is Bora Bora. I can't travel without: 1. Eminence Organics Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer 2. Koh Gen Do Spa Water 3. Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter. Thanks for the great contest! I cherish the days when I get to read your blog! 🙂
favorite destination – Italy 🙂 with cream, lip gloss and moisturizer mist
Even though I've been to Tahiti, Hawaii and many places in the Caribbean, my favorite place to travel is back east because that's where my entire family is. Even though I've been in Southern CA for almost 30 years, there is no place like home. 🙂 Things I can't travel without: Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe Tinted Treatment (thanks to you for introducing it me!), Armani Maestro Compact and Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. Thanks for an amazing giveaway!
I am in love with Bali! Been there a couple of times and just adore the people, culture and food! It's just an amazing experience. It's a less than 3 hours flight from Malaysia so it's an easy weekend getaway for me too. What I can't travel without? 1. Burt Bee's lip balm 2. Josie Maran Argan Oil 3. Olay Pro-X
My favorite destination right now is grand cayman islands which i'll be there in less than a week! I cant live without my clarsonic, a good moisturizing lip balm and eye dews for plumping up under the eyes! Use them on all my clients as well!
I love to travel to Savannah always take multitasking products including make up remover wipes, lip balm and moisturizer.
Facebook -Cynthia M Richardson
YouTube – Cynthia Richardson