The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time!
–The Beauty Professor
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: My YouTube channel got a facelift! Now you can find your favorite tutorials and product reviews organized into playlists. Enjoy!
- BlushingNoir: It’s a Mad Mad World, so says this Duo Eyeshadow from NARS Spring 2013!
- Endless Summer: Elena shares her thoughts (and FOTD!) about a new product from Miracle Skin Transformer – Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If a highly effective power-packed anti-aging serum filled with anti-oxidants is on your list of wants- then Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog thinks that you should check out vbeaute Undercover Agent STAT!
- BeautyTidbits: Got sensitive skin? Skin Care Heaven Chemical-Free SPF 30 might just be what you’re looking for!
- TheFabZilla: When a product fails. TheFabZilla shares why Clarins Instant Smooth Lining Concentrate is a joke.
- Portrait of Mai: To protect yourself against the chilly weather, enter this giveaway of winter essentials to win a L’Occitane Ultra Rich Body Lotion and Jack Black Lip Balm
- Painted Ladies: http://www.painted-ladies.com/breaking-down-beauty-use-scotch-tape-as-an-eyeshadow-stencil/
- Advice Sisters: LISI Cosmetics flatters all types of complexions. Alison Blackman of advicesisters.net. investigates
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor’s recent birthday introduced her to the Sisley Phyto-Blush Eclat in Pinky Coral. What a gift!
- Midnight Manicures: Looking for a soap that will leave your skin healthier and looking great? Try Reviva Labs All Natural Seaweed Soap
- Mama Fashionista: They had her at Paris! Find out more about Quinn’s new fave hand cream from NUXE Paris!
- datyorkLOVES: HTF Ellen Tracy Gun Metal Gray Nail Polish *Photo Heavy Post
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: Pammy Blogs Beauty’s Cover-It: Concealer Review Series continues with her review of Make Up For Ever’s amazing HD Concealer. Does it have what it takes to battle Pammy’s Dark Circles?
- Polarbelle: Are you looking for a lip plumper that doesn’t burn but is moisturizing and comfortable to wear? Polarbelle has one for you!