- TheFabZilla: Win haircare products from Taya Amazon White Clay Thickening Collection worth $182+. Open international.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares how to be the “Belle” of the Ball this Fall with Guess Girl’s sexy new fragrance!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Face serum lovers will be thrilled by B. Kamins Lifting Serum Kx– it’s definitely worthy of Holy Grail status!
- BellBelleBella: Check out Brittney’s top picks for primers, foundations, concealers, and foundation brushes.
- Good Lack, Nail!: Not every shade of red lipstick works with any shade of red, but in this How I wore it post, Caroline shows you one that does fit.
- Glamorable!: Patriotic nails don’t always have to be Red, White and Blue. Check out these swatches of Bondi Lady Liberty – an iconic shade inspired by an iconic landmark!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Bloody, drippy, spooky nails for Halloween!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed Eveline Multifunction 6in1 BB cream for light complexion.
- Daydreaming Beauty: If I can get curls with the Conair Curl Secret, anyone can!
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: She shares her favorite indie fragrance company and her thoughts on the connection between perfume, memories, and healing one’s own heart.
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Polished by KPT Thermal Nail Polish’s Being in the Pink.
- Beauty Professor: Ever on a foundation hunt, the Beauty Professor shares swatches and a video review of the gorgeously elusive Suqqu Frame Fix Cream Foundation!
Saturday, October 26, 2013
The Beauty Professor
The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time this weekend!
–The Beauty Professor