|Introducing the *Estee Lauder by Violette La Dangereus Collection|
|*La Dangereuse Pure Color Envy Sculpting Face Trio|
|Swatch in direct sunlight.|
|*La Dangereuse Eyeshadow Palette in Amour, Amour and Blue Dahlia (also available at Estee Lauder and Neiman Marcus)|
|*La Dangereuse Eyeshadow Palette in Amour, Amour|
|Swatches of the in *La Dangereuse Eyeshadow Palette in Amour, Amour in direct sunlight.|
|*La Dangereuse Eyeshadow Palette in Blue Dahlia|
|Swatches of the *La Dangereuse Eyeshadow Palette in Blue Dahlia in direct sunlight.|
|Additional La Dangereuse eye gems.|
- *La Dangereuse Eye Gloss in Sheer Scandal (also available at Estee Lauder and Neiman Marcus): An iridescent crystal hue with a touch of blue and pink micro shimmer, this looks incredible on the eyes for a wet look or even on the high points of the face for a dewy and ethereal effect.
- *La Dangereuse Glitter Pot in Burning Star (also available at Neiman Marcus): Like fire in a jar, this finely-milled glitter adds instant sophisticated sparkle to the eyes and the warmth is ultra flattering.
- *La Dangereuse Deluxe Eye Crayon in Sly & Sultry: Currently sold out at all but one retailer, this resplendent crayon imparts major pigment in a flattering warm pink nude that lasts all day without creasing or flaking. It can be worn as a single wash of color or as a compliment to powder formulas…get this if you can. It’s that good.
|*La Dangereuse Eye Gloss in Sheer Scandal|
|*La Dangereuse Glitter Pot in Burning Star|
|*La Dangereuse Deluxe Eye Crayon in Sly & Sultry|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|La Dangereuse Lips.|
- *La Dangereuse Pure color Envy Paint on Lip Color in La Dangereuse: A color saturated sparkling berry wine hue.
- *La Dangereuse Pure color Envy Paint on Lip Color in Naked: A rich tawny nude with a soft matte finish for full and pouty lips.
- *La Dangereuse Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lip Color in Diabolique (also available at Bloomingdales): A fresh and classic oxblood stain that can be applied sheer for a just-bitten look or built up to full opacity (worn in the images at the end of this post).
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny 3W1|
|A swatch of the *Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny 3W1.|
|The eye look, featuring the *La Dangereuse Eyeshadow Palette in Amour, Amour|
- Frame Burnout Velvet Blouse: I bought this blouse on a whim thinking I would wear it once or twice but have worn it much more than that! It can be dressed up or down (as in the images above and below) and feels fresh and unique in a sea of sameness.
- Frame Le High Cropped Jeans: Still my favorite denim brand, this relaxed and high waisted pair of jeans feel absolutely timeless.
- Nike Air Max 270 Sneakers: I wear these trainers constantly…not only are they wildly comfortable, but the neutral-focused color combination cannot be beat.
- Longchamp Leather Belt Bag: This is what I’ve been toting my belongings around in lately…I think it has something to do with always having my hands full with Johannah. It’s about as chic and understated as a fanny pack can be!
- Vintage Silk Gucci Scarf: I cannot get enough of my vintage scarves…not only do they elevate an outfit instantly (worn as a belt below) but they also come in handy as an impromptu hair accessory. The Real Real is where I source most of my scarves…authenticated pre-owned designer pieces at a killer price point.
- Nordstrom: For baby and kids clothes and makeup.
- Neiman Marcus: For wild deals on designer shoes and endless extra 20% off options.
- Saks: For up to 50% off designer everything.
- Sephora: Use promo code 2018Hooray for $25 off $75 (Rouge members 11/29-12/12), $20 off $75 (VIB members 11/30-12/12) and $15 off $75 (for Beauty Insiders 11/30-12/11)
- Bloomingdales: 25% off everything labeled as such (and there is a lot!) for the Friends and Family event.