|Above: The full look…in outdoor lighting.|
|Above: Swatches of every product in direct sunlight.|
- By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi Serum in #1 mixed with a pump of Le Metier de Beaute Peau #2 (not pictured) as a moisturizer and primer…loving this combination as of late!
- Two sprays of the newly-released Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray…this potion truly perfects pores and flawlessly keeps my makeup in place for hours on end, even in extreme heat! Full review soon!
- A mixture of Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation in #213 (reviewed HERE) + Ardency Inn Custom Coverage Concentrate in Light-Medium Olive (reviewed HERE), buffed on with a Beauty Blender…a perfectly glowy medium-full coverage foundation concoction.
- A touch of Giorgio Armani Bronzer #1 (not pictured, reviewed HERE) for a light contour…subtle yet effective.
- Sisley Phyto-Blush in Pinky Coral #5 on the cheeks (reviewed HERE)…for a fresh pop of color on the cheeks with minimal shimmer.
- By Terry Touch Expert Advanced in #5 (under eyes)…two swipes of this velvety elixir and darkness is banished completely.
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Eyeshadow in Initiation (across upper lid and under lower lash line)…so sad this shimmering taupe champagne was limited edition; it’s simply effervescent and the formula has formidable lasting power.
- Surratt Beauty Autographique Liquid Liner (on upper lash line…reviewed HERE)…a perfect cat eye that valiantly stays in place. This may be the best formula in existence.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara…two coats for lush lashes.
- Sisley Phyto-Lip Twist in #5 alone on the lips. I love the instant dose of hydration and glossy pigmentation this lip product yields…the rich berry shade goes well with a simple canvas and the swipe and go bullet makes application on the go an easy endeavor. Additional details Courtesy of Neiman Marcus) are as follows…
Sisley-Paris Phyto-Lip Twist is a tinted balm, colored like a lipstick and shiny like a gloss. It is applied with a single “twist” and leaves the lips supple, moisturized, visibly smoothed and plumped thanks to its cocktail of original plant-based active ingredients.
- Its ultra-sensory smooth glide-on texture reinvents lipstick.
- Its luminous, easy-to-wear shades match any occasion, from virtual nude to intense color.
- Fun and practical, this new XXL pencil does not need a sharpener.
|Above: The Sisley Phyto-Lip Twist #5 offers immense hydration and tons of pigmentation.|
|Above: #5 Berry is a deep, cool-toned red that brightens up the face.|
|Above: A swatch of the Sisley Phyto-Lip #5 in direct sunlight.|
|Above: This couldn’t have been released at a better time…warm months are less daunting with the formidable strength of this primer. It truly does what it says it does.|
|Above: Full ingredients list…very friendly to my sensitive skin thus far!|
|Above: The shadow/liner interplay.|
|Above: Outdoors, with a flash.|
|Above: Introducing a new jewelry addition, procured at the Renaissance Fair this weekend…it is “The Lady in the Moon” and is gold, silver, garnet and topaz. Love it!|
|Above: The full look, direct sunlight to avoid squinting.|
|Above: Berry lips, front and center.|
©Beautyprofessor 2012-14. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos.