|Above: The view from my balcony.|
|Above: My poolside beauty essentials.|
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #100 (reviewed HERE)…this is a perfect soft tan for light contouring…love it.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in #4 Bronze Moon (reviewed HERE)…smudged out with a blending brush, it creates a smoky taupe look that is casual yet sophisticated.
- Tom Ford Nude Vanille (reviewed HERE)…an undying favorite pink nude to wear over stains for a creamy finish.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Fragrance (reviewed HERE)…musky, sweet and vanilla-drenched, it is alluringly fresh for a warm day poolside.
- Guerlain Terracotta Joli Tint in Natural (reviewed HERE)…the medium coverage and decent SPF make this a no-brainer for time spent in the sun. A foundation that yields perfectly bronzed skin…brilliant!
- By Terry Touche Veloutee #2 (reviewed HERE)…perfect concealer coverage with a brightening finish.
- Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric in #503 Daybreak (reviewed HERE)…this soft peachy pink looks ultra natural on the cheeks; adding just enough color for a believable flush, I have been using this nonstop since procuring it last month.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Powder (reviewed HERE)…great for touch ups, this skin-calming, nourshing formula is always in my handbag.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE)…still, my unequivocal mascara of choice and the way it holds up in humidity is a wonderment to me.
- By Terry Lip to Tint in Beach Game (reviewed HERE)…this flattering orange-meets-coral creates a soft stain that looks great on its own or in tandem with lipstick.
- L’Oreal Sublime Sun SPF 50 Sunscreen Oil...I applied this liberally and, over the course of four hours, my skin was impervious to the intense Florida sun…no burn, just a lovely, light bronze effect!
- Goldfaden MD Sun Visor Ultra Light Oil Free SPF Mist (not pictured but reviewed HERE)…I am loving this natural, non-chemical SPF option; I spray it on after primer and before foundation for a layer of protection and, due to its light texture, can even add more over makeup as needed without it disrupting the products I’ve applied. Such a find!
|Above: The full look…clean, simple, protected and long lasting.|
|Above: Ready to head out!|
|Above: The pool…a veritable wonderland!|
|Above: Helen Kaminsky Hat + Chanel Sunglasses (these have a similar vibe) for the ultimate in portable shade.|
|Above: Love this ASTR coverup for when the sun becomes too much…I bought this one a few months ago, but the most recent version, available at Nordstrom’s, can be found HERE.|
|Above: End of my pool day…everything held up brilliantly!|
Bottom Line: Although I am in the midst of travel, I am doing my best to keep fresh posts coming on BP; that being said, my response time to your emails and comments may be a bit delayed. Please know that I am receiving them and loving them and will get to every last one, even it takes me awhile!
I hope you enjoyed this FOTD…after some days to rest, I shall be recharged to bring you a host of good things on BP in the coming weeks!
xx and thanks for your loyal readership,
–The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.