|From L-R: Sienna, Golden Flesh, Terracotta and Emerald Green.|
- 50M Sienna: I applied this lush neutral bronze all over the lid and blended outward.
- 68M Golden Flesh: I added a touch of this lighter, warmer bronze to the center of the upper eye lid and swept a bit along my lower lash line for continuity.
- 625 Terracotta: I focused this very warm matte bronze shade on the crease for additional definition.
- 16M Emerald Green: This iridescent bright green has just enough depth to be completely wearable yet endlessly radiant. I blended this at the center of my upper lid for a pop of color.
In sum, these shadows are rich, velvety and extraordinarily pigmented with smooth lasting power that simply does not crease…believe the hype!
|From bottom to top: Emerald, Terracotta, Golden Flesh and Sienna.|
|A swatch of Woodwash in direct sunlight.|
|A perfect Diptyque pairing.|
A doctor-designed leave-on mask to visually revolumize and reshape the appearance of face contours.
This leave-on mask restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly smoother look. It’s specially formulated with a potent, age-defying combination, including hyaluronic acid, peptides, and an Adipofill’in™ Complex.
For all skin types, this product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours.
Clinical results of self-assessments on 30 women who used the product every day for 1 week:
After 15 minutes:
– 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple
– 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face
After 1 week:
– 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced
– 94% reported that skin looks plumper
– 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved
– 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds
|The Natasha Denona Glowing Skin System.|
|Luxe cheek trio.|
- Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder (reviewed HERE) for warmth and depth along the cheekbones.
- Tom Ford Moodlight (reviewed HERE) for additional illumination over the bronzer
- Chantecaille Protect the Wolves Blush in Ella (reviewed HERE) on the apples of my cheeks for a muted pink look.