|Above: Fall nudes + maroons.|
|Above: Sunlit + spectacular.|
|Above: A perfect pairing from Aveeno.|
|Above: Skin care experiments.|
|Above: Wearing my Roloxin mask.|
|Above: Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel…a jack of all trades.|
Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel rapidly repairs breakouts, roughness, and dry patches while minimizing the appearance of visible pores. This multitasking formula leaves skin feeling supple and smooth, while its dewy concentrated gel texture moisturizes and adheres well to trouble areas. Rescue skin with this rebalancing formula that gives skin a smoother, more beautiful appearance.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Peg-240/Hdi Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Glycyl Glycine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Trehalose, Sodium Chloride, Gellan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Serine, Polyquaternium-51, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Bht, Peg-30 Soy Sterol, Trisodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
|Above: Base products.|
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation (also available at Beautylish and most recently reviewed HERE, with all shades swatched HERE) in #123, which is a perfect match for my NC 25 skin…I forgot how much I adore this foundation. It covers everything that needs covering while still looking glowy and natural…it’s also very long lasting, I might add.
- *Guerlain Terracotta Jolie Teint in Blond Natural applied along the contour of the cheeks with the sumptuous, ultra-soft Giorgio Armani Maestro Blush Brush for a light peachy tan warmth.
- Tom Ford Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (also available at Nordstrom and reviewed HERE): As per usual, I applied the darker shade of this invaluable duo along the lower cheek bone area for intensified depth and focused the lighter shade along my upper cheek bones for radiance and highlight where the light most naturally hits my face.
- *Chantecaille Cheek Gelee in Happy (reviewed HERE): Applied with fingers to the apples of my cheeks, this stain-meets-illuminator adds a radiant, flushed, baby pink glow that stays in place for hours on end.
|Above: Swatches of base products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Face trifecta.|
|Above: All about eyes.|
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Marron –a breathtaking maroon-meets-brown– all over the lid. I then blended Surratt Beauty Dore Rose up to the brow bone for a semi-luminous transition. Suffice it to say, I am completely smitten with this creaseless, neutral and easy to create combination (both shades reviewed HERE):
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven (reviewed HERE): Two coats for long and lush lashes in seconds…so good.
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in a blend of Marron + Dore Rose.|
|Above: Lip mix.|
- Christian Louboutin Lip Definer in Nats (reviewed HERE and also available at Neiman Marcus Net-A-Porter and Nordstrom): This pinky nude beige is highly pigmented and wildly long lasting. I also picked up this particular shade for my mom and we both adore it.
- Surratt Beauty Prismatique Lips in Cultive (reviewed HERE): I am so suprised that this marshmallow pink has not yet sold out on the Sephora website…don’t let the blue tone of the bullet mislead you, it is simply stunning in every way.
|Above: Lip mix swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|