1. Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation in Natural Beige (buffed into skin with a spritz of Evian and a Beauty Blender)
2. Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity 01 to contour
3. Guerlain Four Seasons Bronzer in Nude 00 on contoured areas
4. MAC blush in Immortal Flower on apples of cheeks
5. Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Mystique (stippled onto upper cheeks)
1. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon on lids and under lower lashes
2. Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick in Pink Gold on lower brow bone and corners of eyes for highlight
3. Rouge Bunny Rouge Feline Gaze Eyeliner in Salome (on lower waterline)
4. Chanel Le Volume Mascara (2 quick coats)
This entire look takes less than 10 minutes!
Almost home…excited to unpack and embrace some burgeoning blog post ideas ; )
–The Beauty Professor
review, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally
my own. This post contains affiliate
links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.