|Above: The Gucci Face Lustrous Glow Foundation.|
- Gucci Face Lustrous Glow Foundation (pictured at top of post): An impressive 18 shades and promises of buildable coverage and a radiant complexion with a soft luster are alluring indeed…there’s no doubt that I’ll be trying this foundation (likely in shade 50 and/or 60).
|Above: This powder. No other words necessary.|
- Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder: This gorgeous piece of art-meets-beauty comes in six shades (I will likely opt for shade 30) and I appreciate the double decker approach…chic and hygienic.
- Gucci Luxurious Moisture-Rich Lipstick in Cipria: A soft peachy pink nude in soon to be classic packaging. Yes!
- Gucci Vibrant Demi-Glaze Lip Lacquer in Breathless: A creamy nude pink to compliment Cipria (and everything for that matter). It doesn’t help that it shares a name with one of my favorite Jean Seberg films.
|Above: Opulent Volume Mascara.|
- Gucci Opulent Volume Mascara: With a title worthy of a SAT vocabulary section, this volume building formula sounds divine.
|Above: Golden Glow Bronzer.|
- Gucci Golden Glow Bronzer: The picture may not show it, but this palette is divided into four shades for sheer, customizable color!
|Above: Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad in Crystal Copper.|
- Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad in Crystal Copper: These four warm shades of varying intensity look entirely wearable, no?
|Above: Spicy Petal.|
- Gucci Sheer Blushing Powder in Spicy Petal: This peachy pink looks right up my alley!
|Above: Iconic Gold.|
- Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Mono in Iconic Gold: This will be brilliant as a single wash of color all over the eye.
- Gucci Magnetic Color Duo in Sunset: These two shades are so rich and would look marvelous on a spectrum on eye colors.
|Above: Burnt Cinnamon.|
- Gucci Bold High-Gloss Lacquer in Burnt Cinnamon: This polish feels “very fall” and I want it on my nails immediately!
Bottom Line: Now that the products are accessible, I am more intrigued with the Gucci Makeup line than I initially thought I would be. The packaging is stunning and the colors of the products seem luxuriously wearable and suited for everyday use. I cannot wait to experience the line in person and will keep you, dear readers, abreast on the projected date for in-store arrival!
Will YOU be trying anything from the Gucci beauty line? What has caught YOUR eye? Do share!
I hope your week is going well…good things ahead including my NM Project Beauty haul, new product reviews a-plenty and foundation swatches galore (I promise!).
Press on…the weekend is almost here!
–The Beauty Professor