|Above: Swatches of nine shades of Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in direct sunlight.|
1. Golden: For light to light-medium skin tones with neutral undertones (this is what I own and it is a near perfect match for my NC 23-25 skin right now…definitely not pink like the Sephora website says)
2. Porcelain: For very fair skin with yellow undertones.
3. Shell: For fair skin with neutral to peachy undertones.
4. Ivory: For fair to light skin with yellow undertones (though it looked quite orange in person)
5. Nude: For medium light skin with neutral to yellow undertones…more medium than light in my opinion!
6. Light Beige: For medium skin with warm yellow undertones.
7. Sand: For medium skin with peachy pink undertones.
8. Beige: For medium to tan skin with yellow undertones.
9. Warm Beige: For tan skin with warm undertones.
|Above: Swatches of select shades of Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in the shade.|
The following images reflect the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid-Powder Foundation on my face in different lighting at various points in the day…
|Above: Mid-day at work.|
|Above: At the end of an eight hour teaching day.|
|Above: First thing in the morning in direct, window-filtered sunlight.|
|Above: After a half a day spent in air travel.|
Bottom Line: The Hourglass Immaculate Liquid-Powder Foundation is a mattifying wonder that provides full coverage, a beautiful satin matte finish, anti-aging properties, a streamlined ingredients list and formidable lasting power. Applied with a Beauty Blender, this foundation creates a flawless canvas that still maintains dimension while miraculously lasting the entire day with little to no touch ups! Although I haven’t used this long enough to speak to its anti-aging benefits, I am definitely impressed by the overall wear and finish of this formula and am happy to report that it does not irritate my sensitive skin. This is a fantastic option for anyone who may struggle with an complexion that is on the oily side and is also a boon for those who work long hours and prefer their makeup to stay put. Highly recommended and currently available at Sephora, Net-a-Porter, Space NK and Barney’s NY.
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains
additional details on how these work.