- Alterna CC Caviar 10-in-1 Complete Correction Formula…reviewed HERE
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Perfect Texture Finishing Spray…reviewed HERE
- Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Platinum (Spice–reviewed HERE–is still in stock!)…reviewed HERE
- Baby Quasar MD…reviewed HERE
- NuFace Mini…reviewed HERE
- SK-II Skin Refining Treatment…reviewed HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge…reviewed HERE
- Gucci Face Lustrous Glow Foundation…reviewed HERE
- Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Color…reviewed HERE and HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Obsidian Odyssey Lip Kaleidoscope (in-depth review forthcoming)
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream…reviewed HERE
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Feminin Pluriel and Masculin Pluriel
Friday, January 23, 2015
The Beauty Professor
Hello, dear readers and happy Friday to you! I am excited to share my latest piece for the Neiman Marcus publication, theblog; as the title implies, this particular article focuses on updating one’s beauty approach in this new year. The full post can be read HERE.
For reference, the products (with links to their respective reviews) discussed include:
Bottom Line: I truly hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my contributing writer escapades and welcome your comments both here (but of course!) and on the Neiman Marcus theblog.
Good things ahead including a FOTD featuring products from a fresh beauty line, an everyday look video tutorial and a host of new beauty and skincare gems I’ve been working with as of late!
Have a beautiful weekend…any exciting plans?? Do tell!
–The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.