|South Beach stroll.|
|At the International Congress of Esthetics and Spa in Miami, Florida.|
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths: These are on my list for every single Sephora sale…I’ve used them for years and find nothing in this category as gentle and effective. I always have a pack in my purse for everything under the sun and love that they are even safe for baby.
- Beauty Blender Nude: A daily foundation application essential, I love how this use version doesn’t yield any color run off (like the pink one) when I deep clean it each week.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (also available at Nordstrom): I am on bottle #3 of this magical elixir; used as a primer (as I do daily) or a flattering, all-over wash of glowy sheer color (as my mom does), it simply gives the skin an extra something that no other product can replicate. Try it and you’ll see what I mean.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 7.5 Neutral: I am now halfway through this bottle of foundation (with as much base testing as goes on over here, this is a rare occurrence!) and still use it multiple times a week. It makes skin look perfect (while still incredibly natural) and lasts through long flights, humidity and interminable work days alike!
- *Laura Mercier Blush Color Infusion in Fresco (also available at Nordstrom): A slightly burnished nude with less intensity than a traditional bronzer, this silky shade looks gorgeous on the apples of the cheeks. As my skin continues to get a bit lighter, this will be my winter cheek go-to.
- Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt (also available at Nordstrom): A long-standing highlight favorite, this gossamer light powder pair features warm gold and luminous peach shades for a stunning lit-from-within look. I am on palette #3…highly recommended for universally flattering luminosity.
- Tom Ford Cream Eye Color in Golden Peach: On my eyes in the images that follow, this is perhaps my most favorite eye shadow of life. Subtle yet possessing brilliant impact, this is peachy rose duo applies like a dream and wears all day without creasing or migrating.
- *Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow in Burnish: Quite possibly my favorite shade in the Scattered Light lineup (truly adore this incandescent formula), this deep golden bronze looks gorgeous as a single wash of color or as a deeper accent when combined with lighter tones. Consequently, it is always in my makeup bag.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut: Forever on my brows, I recommend this to everyone I meet as it tames while adding depth, color and dimension for an unparalleled full and feathery effecy.
- *Tom Ford Emotionproof Eyeliner in Dominateur: Waterproof and jet-black, this performs as if it was made for the waterline…one swipe and it stays put all day.
- *Givenchy Liner Disturbia: One of the most intense liquid liners I’ve tried to date, once applied, it resists creasing and flaking, even with allergy-ridden eyes like mine. So good.
- *LAWLESS The Little One Palette: This diminutive, travel-sized version of the original The One Palette features a streamlined edit of 8 shades (in matte and satin finishes) to create a myriad of neutral looks that easily transition from day to night. It’s compatible with a handbag and and the hues look incredible on the eyes…get one for everyone you know.
- Pat McGrath Eye Ecstasy Mini Eyeshadow Palette: An absurdly affordable way to experience the buttery goodness that are the Pat McGrath eyeshadows, this five-shade palette in a range of luminous warm neutrals pares down the nonessentials (e.g., a mirror in the compact) without compromising the good stuff (e.g., the shades and crease-free color payoff).
- *Surratt Dark Matter, Light Matter and Halogram Eyeshadows: Technically not yet available at Sephora (hopefully soon), this recent launch involves two creamy shades in a pale peach and deep black that can serve as both shadows and primers. The slightly adherent texture also acts as an excellent base for the resplendent new Halogram Eyeshadows, which employ the use of Japanese technology (evident in most of Troy Surratt’s genius product creations) cloak eyes in a glowing iridescent vibrance. Each of them may look like a frosty ivory in the pan, but, once swatched, their unique undertones (everything from green and violet to gold and blue) bloom to life…the customization potential is refreshingly endless!
- Pat McGrath Lip Pencil in Done Undone: On my lips all day, everyday, I simply cannot get enough of this pinky nude pencil; it’s creamy and versatile while lasting all day. I, of course, just bought a backup during the sale.
- Surratt Lipslique in Fee Soie: I will forever adore this first ever purchase from Surratt so many years ago and have since run through multiple tubes. A glimmering peach meets pink with Mod-era appeal, it looks sublime on its own or over a nude lip liner.
- Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Balm in Glazed Beige: Hydrating with a plumping effect, this 1960s baby peachy nude pink is excessively flattering and feels incredible on the lips.
- *LAWLESS Lip Shine Lip Gloss Glazed: I am very impressed with the cushiony texture and reflective properties of this lip gloss formula and glaze is a stunning radiant pinky beige champagne tone that adds extra dimension and volume to one’s pout. So pretty. I will have swatches of more shades for you soon!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Pillow Talk: A shiny pinky nude with a dose of opacity? Yes, please! Neutral lovers, you unequivocally need this in your life.
- *Kosas Wet Lip Gloss in Malibu: I am abundantly smitten with the formula of these new glosses; brimming with hyaluronic acid and a cellophane wash of color (much more opaque than I anticipated), the non-sticky formula bathes lips in moisture while leaving them flushed and shiny for hours. I use the clear toned Jellyfish at night as a lip treatment and love the natural MLBB shade Dip as well as the cool pink Malibu (shown and swatched below).
- Pat McGrath BlitzTrance Lipstick in Lady Stardust: A pinky mauve with a healthy dose of multi-dimension radiance, this hydrating lipstick has a permanent place in my handbag as of late. I also recently picked up Skinsanity in the same formula and love its creamy, neutral impact…just lovely.
- *Au Naturale Lip Gloss in Magnolia: A soft and radiant baby pink with excellent color payoff, this clean gloss formula ranks amongst my absolute favorites.
|Face and base swatches.|
|Swatches of eye products worn in the images at the end of the post.|
|The *LAWLESS The Little One Palette|
|Swatches of the *LAWLESS The Little One Palette|
|The Pat McGrath Eye Ecstasy Mini Eyeshadow Palette|
|Single pass swatches of the Pat McGrath Eye Ecstasy Mini Eyeshadow Palette|
|*Surratt Dark Matter, Light Matter and Halogram Eyeshadows|
|*Surratt Halogram Eyeshadows|
|A close up of *Surratt Dark Matter and Light Matter|
|Swatches of the *Surratt Dark Matter, Light Matter and Halogram Eyeshadows|
|Swatches of my lip products on heavy rotation in indoor lighting.|
|The eye look featuring lots of Tom Ford Cream Eye Color in Golden Peach|
|Style notes…on Collins Ave.|
- Reformation Gaia Bodysuit: I bought this last year and am so glad it is still available. The way that it showcases the collar bones while still being totally daytime appropriate is divine and the ribbed material is breathable yet completely opaque. I am wearing a medium.
- AGOLDE Dee Shorts: Are you tired of seeing these shorts on BP yet? I recognize that I wear them a lot in stories that I share but I think that consistency speaks to their value in one’s wardrobe. High-waisted and not too short, they effortlessly pair with both flats and heels.
- Jeffrey Campbell Angora Genuine Calf Hair Sandals: Still on heavy rotation, I wore these neutral gems for 8+ hours of walking in the heat without incident. Oh, and they generate compliments every single time I wear them.