|Above: My hair, directly following usage of my mystery haircare products.|
|Above: What’s in the box?|
|Above: Directions for using the haircare…basic but appreciated nonetheless.|
|Above: Swatches of the shampoo, conditioner and styling product (which felt like a light oil) in direct sunlight. I purposely swatched them on my forearm to make sure I didn’t have any allergic reactions (I’m very sensitive) and am happy to report that I didn’t!|
- The shampoo and conditioner have a marvelous warm brown sugar-esque scent, akin to a sweet vanilla and or/Moroccan oil.
- The shampoo has a marvelous lather and rinsed easily, leaving my hair feeling extremely clean.
- The conditioner has a rich, silky texture and, after leaving it in for two minutes, I found that it rinsed effortlessly and left my hair feeling smooth (even while wet).
- I sprayed the styling product into my wet hair and determined that it must some sort of light oil because my hair was instantly shinier and detangled making it very easy to brush out before drying.
- Upon completing the blowdrying process, my hair felt soft, voluminous and silky…very impressed!
|Above: The products left my hair shiny and silky.|
|Above: Full of volume!|
|Above: In wonderment…can’t wait to find out what I’m using!|