|The Laura Mercier La Palette Naturelle|
- Pale pearl highlight
- Glowing bronze
- Radiant golden champagne highlight
- Matte neutral pink blush
- Intense pale topaz highlight
- Luminous peachy pink blush
|The *Laura Mercier La Palette Naturelle and its subsequent proceeds to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund honor a personal friend that Laura lost to the disease…to support this worthy cause, make sure to purchase in the month of September.|
|Swatches of the *Laura Mercier La Palette Naturelle in direct sunlight.|
|Skincare + haircare etc.|
- *Oribe Serene Scalp Exfoliating Scrub (also available at Neiman Marcus): This revolutionary formula deep cleans the scalp with exfoliating beads and a blend of alpha hydroxy acids that leaves my head and hair feeling insanely invigorated. I imagine that everyone could benefit from this new launch as it eradicates buildup in a single wash
- *Oribe Run-Through Detangling Primer (also available at Neiman Marcus): Nothing detangles my thick and long hair as effortlessly as this formula; it pampers hair without weighing it down and I wish never to be without it.
- *Oribe Flat Brush (also available at Neiman Marcus): New in my haircare, routine, this opulent brush is excellent for smoothing one’s tresses while mitigating breakage and frizz. So good.
- *Bastide Elixir II Nourishing Oil Face and Decollete: I have been thinking a lot about my skin from the neck down as I wasn’t always as diligent with sunscreen as I am now and I feel like the skin at my chest/decollate needs extra reinforcements these days. This nourishing oil feels lightweight yet effective…a few drops go a very long way.
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream: I’ve been using this cream diligently for almost two years…one pump day and night for bright, smooth and decadently plumped skin.
- *Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Scented Hair Mist: A lightweight iteration of my favorite fragrance of life, I love misting this on second-day hair for a sensorial pick-me-up.
- *Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths: I always have a pack of these gentle yet effective wipes within an arm’s reach…the thermal waters masterfully cleanse without stripping skin. If you haven’t yet tried them, I implore you to do so.
|The complete look.|
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Teint Ultra Eclat in Sand 2+ (reviewed HERE): I applied a single pump of this second skin foundation and blended it out with a dampened beauty sponge. The finish and lasting power are brilliantly formidable.
- *Chantecaille Real Skin Sticks: I used a mix of shades #1 and #4 as an under eye concealer and used a touch of #9 as a light contour in the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face. This shade trio is extremely versatile and I can’t wait for this silky smooth and buildable formula to officially launch!
- *Laura Mercier La Palette Naturelle: I applied the bronze tone over the areas that I contoured and blended a mix of the pinky blushes on the apples of my cheeks, finishing the face with a healthy dose of the golden pearl highlighter on the high points of my face.
- Roen 75 Degree Warm Palette (reviewed HERE): I am still smitten with this fascinating eye palette, which features a quartet of radiant warm tones that can be applied with one’s fingertips, making it one fo the most carefree eyeshadow formulas in my collection. The slightly wet finish does not compromise color payoff and I get 6-8 hours of crease-free wear.
- *Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Rapture (reviewed HERE): I blended a bit of this cranberry gleam in the crease of my eyes for additional impact…I have been a devotee of this formula since its launch and still use multiple shades in the line up each week.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte in a mix of Cream Crush and Nectar (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): This formula is cushiony and hydrating while imparting a velvety matte finish that makes lips look full and lush. I love adding a touch of the vibrant coral pink Nectar in the center of my lips and then going over it with the pinky nude Cream Crush…the result is neutral perfection.
- *Sisley-Paris So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for dramatically full and lengthened lashes.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A closer look at three shades of the *Chantecaille Real Skin Sticks|
|Swatches of the soon-to-launch Chantecaille Real Skin Stick in direct sunlight.|
|My ideal *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte pairing.|
|The swatch indicates what happens when one blend *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte in Cream Crush and Nectar together.|
The following images reflect all products in action in afternoon sunlight…
|Eye look via Roen 75 Degree Warm Palette (reviewed HERE) and *Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Rapture (reviewed HERE) along with *Sisley-Paris So Volume Mascara|
- *Beach Bunny Black Katrina One Piece: I love this edgy one piece by itself or as a base underneath an oversized blouse as worn above and below.
- Chambray Shirt Dress: Ever a chambray devotee, this dress is a perfect transition piece for summer to fall temperatures. I may be wearing it with sandals now, but it will pair just as easily with booties in the coming months.
- GRLFRND Helena Denim Shorts: High waisted yet totally relaxed, these shorts are a staple in my wardrobe.
- Birkenstocks Arizona Icy Sandals in Metallic Stone Gold: I am still committed to these classics…would you believe that my feet actually feel better when I wear them?!