|The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! Pictured: the ASTR Drapey Roll Tab Sleeve Jacket in White Sand.
- Nike Essential Muscle Tank in Tough Red: This tank feels both mighty and mood lifting; crafted in cotton with classic appeal, I can’t wait to wear it to workout, or, more realistically, to pet the dog. (Size M)
- Zella Cece High Waist Open Knee Leggings: I adore the fit and performance of all of my Zella leggings and this clever spliced pair is no exception. They slim the waist and show just enough skin to be interesting. (Size XS)
- Leith Satin Off the Shoulder Top in Olive Tawny: Billowing perfection in the most opulent shade of mustard, I found this shirt to run on the large side. It is so good nonetheless. (Size XS)
- Treasure & Bond High Waist Skinny Crop Jeans: These jeans have a slightly high rise and a couple of modest rips near the knees and ankles…the denim itself is a wonderful weight (not too heavy, not too light) and, ultimately, feels very expensive. (Size 25)
- Eileen Fisher Baily d’Orsay Pump in Black Suede: When it comes to footwear, I am consistently drawn to the d’Orsay look and I am over the moon this particular pair has a bit of a heel. They pair well with jeans but will also take a dress to the next level…basically a perfect shoe, no? (Size 7)
- Leith Lace Up Back Knit Top in Red Jelly: With cut-in styling and a fascinating lace up situation on the back, this mock neck top has a lot of character while still maintaining an element of mystery. Since it’s sleeveless, it’s excellent for summer but it’s restrained enough to be able to wear to work, come summer’s end. (Size S)
- Madewell Heather Cardigan in Heather Root: I already have one Madewell cardigan which I wear often so when given the opportunity to purchase another–with pockets, no less–in a universal neutral hue, the decision was easy. It’s oversized but still has enough structure to punctuate an outfit and the material is soft indeed…like a hug from someone you love dearly.(Size S)
- Treasure & Bond High Waist Skinny Crop Jeans
- Eileen Fisher Baily d’Orsay Pump in Black Suede
- Vince Dolman Sleeve Top in Heather Cumin: Super soft with clean lines and and a lavish neutral hue, this tee is is the stuff of which dreams are made. (Size S)
- Vince Bomber Jacket: This is the exact conversation I had with myself upon seeing this jacket:
- Trouve Slipdress in Tan Burlwood: This nude pink slipdress was love at first sight; in my most favorite shade of lipstick, the satin drapes the body without hugging for a relaxed effect that’s ever so fetching. (Size S)
- Topshop Stripe Colorblock Cardigan: Oversized and scrumptiously comfortable, this striped number has pockets and an easy color palette to match half of one’s wardrobe. (Size S)
- SARTO by Franco Sarto Matisse Bootie in Toasted Barley Suede: Chunky yet demure in a butterscotch hue that is positively transcendent, this round-toe pair of booties feel great while still providing a bit of height. (Size 7)
|Bundling up with the Topshop Stripe Colorblock Cardigan
|SARTO by Franco Sarto Matisse Bootie in Toasted Barley Suede
- BP Lace Trim Slip Dress in Black Jordan Floral Mixed: At under $40, this roomy slipdress is an incredible discovery…the floral pattern and lace details are effortless and, consequently, this dress can be dressed up or down, depending on one’s mood. (Size S)
- ASTR Drapey Roll Tab Sleeve Jacket in White Sand: This flowy trench of sorts is a lush update on tan…the creamy hue feels fresh and modern while the cut–which includes a coordinating belt–is a nod to simpler times. (Size S)
- SARTO by Franco Sarto Matisse Bootie in Toasted Barley Suede
- Natori Feathers Underwire Contour Bra in Caramel: Consistently highly rated and insanely comfortable, I pick one up during every Anniversary Sale and this caramel shade is a lovely addition to my collection. This is the bra you will reach for constantly…try it and you’ll know exactly what I mean! (32B)
- Madewell Micro Mesh Bralette in Black and Light Stone: Weightless support with delicate detailing, I am confident that these bras will be on heavy rotation. (Size Small)
- Free People Intimately Low Back Bralette: Technically not a part of the Anniversary Sale yet still at a great price point, this bralette has a daringly discrete cut for all the shirts in your wardrobe with a plunging backline. Invaluable. (Size XS/S)
|This low back bralette from Free People is genius.
|Accessories and sunlit beauty choices.
|Burberry 58mm Check Temple Pilot Sunglasses.
- Burberry 58mm Check Temple Pilot Sunglasses: I was enchanted by this intriguing take on the timeless aviator style; the nude cream frame are set off by rose gold and Burberry check accents and the fact that they are polarized makes this particular pair an absolute steal.
|Burberry 58mm Check Temple Pilot Sunglasses
|Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow Set
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow Set: Last week, this achingly pretty duo made a fleeting appearance on social media; without a launch date or specifics as to which retailers may carry it, the golden compact with equal parts bronzer and glowy pink blush rather felt felt like a mirage. Imagine my delight, however, when I found it at my local Nordstrom, simply begging to be swatched. Ever a fan of the Bronze & Glow concept, I am thrilled that the brilliant CT decided to pair her soft tan bronzer with a luminous pink blush (that can also act as a rosy highlight); it must be noted that the compact also comes with an ultra-soft and adept brush. The duo, as expected, is ever-so-wearable and beautifully chic. When in pursuit of this Nordstrom exclusive, run, don’t walk, my friends!
|Get this while you can…I suspect it will sell out quickly.
|From bottom to top: Bronze and Blush Glow.
|Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow
|Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Set in Perfect Pink
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Set in Perfect Pink: Replete with a gorgeous lip liner in Pink Venus and two Nordstrom exclusive lipsticks–the velvety matte pink Between the Sheets and the rich rosy pink cream Kiss Chase, this set is an excellent value for Charlotte Tilbury and pink lip color lovers alike. For reference, the other set available contains Hot Lips in Kim KW and Super Cindy…I already own both so the Perfect Pink set, rife with exclusives, was a natural choice for me.
|A rosy pink pout in three steps or less.
|From L-R: Between the Sheets, Kiss Chase and Pink Venus.
|Your lips will thank you.
|Tom Ford Golden Rose Eye & Lip Set
- Tom Ford Golden Rose Eye & Lip Set: When I saw this stunning trio, I knew it was coming home with me; I have already run through multiple tubes of the Extreme Mascara (jet black doll lashes, please and thank you) and the fact that the cream eye color, Escapade, is currently only available in this set confirmed my purchase. Toss in a clutch-sized Indian Rose (I forgot how much I adore this quintessential my lips but better shade) and it’s the gift that keeps on giving. Escapade, by the way, is a radiant golden cream hue with a touch of pink shift in the light for good measure…it’s so universally flattering that I hope it finds its way back into the permanent collection (I’m told it was a LE release in the past) someday.
|Luxury in a glossy brown box.
|From bottom to top: Indian Rose, Escape and Raven.
|Tom Ford Golden Rose Eye & Lip Set