|Above: Kissed by the rain.|
|Above: Chanel Fall 2015 Les Automnales collection|
|Above: Swatches of eye and lip products.|
- Le Volume Mascara in Coffee 80 (a rich brown)
- Illusion D’Ombre in New Moon (rosy taupe), Rouge-Gorge (matte warm light coral) and Fleur de Pier (shimmering charcoal)
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyliner in Echinacea (near-black), Combustion (a shimmering bronze–love this one!) and Leaves (dark matte khaki brown).
- Glossimer in Chene Rouge (a lush and pigmented Cherry Red) and Beige Star (a creamy nude pink)
- Rouge Coco Shine in Temeraire (a deep berry mauve) and Melancolie (a golden nude beige)
- Rouge Allure in Pensive (a warm nude pink) and Rouge Allure Velvet in La Bouleversante (a deep, matte neutral red)
|Above: Eyes and cheeks.|
- Joues Contrast Blush in Alezane (a dusty rose-meets-bronze)
- Tisse d’Automne Eyeshadow Quad (shimmering golden olive, pale rose beige, bronze taupe and gray-green)
- Entrelacs Palette (ivory pearl, matte light tan, shimmering taupe brown, glowing coffee grinds brown and creamy matte bone…a neutral lover’s dream come true)
|Above: Swatches of cheeks and eyes.|
|Above: A closeup of the breathtaking Entrelacs Palette.|
|Above: Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation in B40 and the Ilusion D’Ombre in Rouge-Gorge.|
|Above: The Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation in B40 is a great match for my current NC 27-30 skin…it may look pink and a touch dark in swatches but it becomes perfectly neutral on my visage and holds up so well (no oxidation), even in adverse weather.|
|Above: Rouge-Gorge closeup…I have NOTHING like this in my current collection.|
|Above: A heavy swatch of Rouge-Gorge; it’s matte but somehow luminous, adds radiant warmth to the eyes and I am curious to try a bit on my cheeks next!|
|Above: A healthy dose of Rouge-Gorge topped with a touch of New Moon on the eyes. Chokers from Neutrals Inc.|
|Above: Before the rain….|
- *La Prairie Eye and Lip Perfector (reviewed HERE) as a light primer for both areas
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation in B40 (reviewed HERE), buffed on with a damp Beauty Blender
- Becca Highlight/Lowlight (reviewed HERE) to gently sculpt the face
- *Guerlain Terracotta Joli in Blonde Clair to add pinky peach warmth the apples of the cheeks…this delicate powder is simply gorgeous!
- Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Glow Highlighting Powder (reviewed HERE) along upper cheek bones and down the bridge of nose for extra illumination
- *MAKE Face Gloss (reviewed HERE) for a touch of natural dewiness…so good.
- Chanel Rouge-Gorge topped with a touch of New Moon for delicate shimmer on upper eyelid and blended along lower lashline.
- *Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Nude Stix Lip Pen in Sexie (reviewed HERE)…a warm, light matte pink…adore this formula!
- *Girlactik Star Gloss in Baby Doll (reviewed HERE)
- *Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder in #123 (reviewed HERE)…still an absolute favorite.
|Above: Rain-drenched beauties.|
|Above: A closeup of the delicately breathtaking Guerlain Terracotta Joli in Blonde Clair.|
|Above: The La Prairie Eye and Lip Pefector is ALWAYS in my purse.|
|Above: Swatches of all products for the tropical beauty look…outdoor shade, raindrops unintentional ; )|
|Above: Last look.|