Rouge Bunny Rouge’s new Mistral look has arrived. Focusing on fresh, glowing skin and pale pink accents, this makeup combination is one of my personal favorites. An illuminated, lightly bronzed completion balanced by polished lips and subtly sparkling eyes is quintessential for the summertime months.
What is most thrilling to me, however, is the release of five new Sweet Excesses Glassy Glosses in varying shades of pink. I have already expressed my affinity for my Glassy Gloss in Fleur Parfait (reviewed HERE) and am exited at the prospect of adding some other pink-based shades to my collection. This gloss is full coverage, extremely moisturizing, long lasting and fundamentally not sticky.
The new colors are as follows:
- Raspberry Meringue: pale pink with very soft mother of pearl effect micro-shimmer–this shade doesn’t yield a strong color but it makes lips naturally pretty
- Rahat Lokum: pale milky pink with medium-heavy mother of pearl effect micro-shimmer (this is screaming my name!) **UPDATE 7/06/12…my review for this color can be found HERE!
- Rhubarb Custard: semi-sheer coverage milky nude rosewood–irreplaceable my-lips-but-better color (this is the shade worn by the model above!)
- Cherry Clafoutis: gloss version of RBR Scrumptiously Devious lipstick, sheer blue based cool pink with a warm golden opalescence
- Mouse Fandango: dark tone of milky pink with barest whispers of grayish mauve and a touch of silver micro pearls
|The newest RBR Glassy Gloss shades clockwise from top left: Raspberry Meringue, Rahat Lokum, Rhubarb Custard, Mousse Fandango and Cherry Clafoutis.|