This weekend, The Makeup Show LA takes place at the California Market Center in the heart of Los Angeles! On Saturday 3/1 from 9-6 and Sunday 3/2 from 9-5, the California Market Center will be an epicenter for artistry, networking, community, inspiration and education in the world of beauty. Large enough to attract over 75 premier brands yet intimate enough to enable personal interaction with brand executives and CEOs, The Makeup Show is a must for beauty lovers on the West Coast!
For tickets to the event, click HERE.
|Above: Artwork by Kevyn Aucoin.
|Above: Images from the Kevyn Aucoin collection.
Finally, The Makeup Show LA will feature the launch of new beauty products happening exclusively at the show! Here is a partial list of the products to debut during the weekend:
- NARS will be launching their new Instant Line and Pore Perfector, Matte Multiple and Artistry Brush Collection.
- Make Up For Ever will be premiering HD Blush and HD Pressed Powder.
- Pinnacle Cosmetics will be introducing Sheer Glo Illuminating Lotion.
- Kett will be launching Creme Correctors at the Muse Beauty booth.
- Georgeous Cosmetics will be launching their BB and CC Cream line to the USA.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics will showcase their latest collection of Lip Tars in six new shades that are sure to sell out.
- TEMPTU Pro will be introducing an innovative new TEMPTU Pro SP-40 Airbrush Gun.
- Senna Cosmetics will be premiering their new Blush Contour Cream to Powder Kit in addition to Lasting Illusion Satin Matte Foundation.
- Alcone Company Anastasia Beverly Hills Auraline Beauty Inc Bad Ass Stencils
- Bdellium Tools Beautylish Besame Cosmetics Billion Dollar Brows
- Breakups to Makeup Cailyn Cosmetics Camera Ready Cosmetics CAO Cosmetics
- Cinema Secrets Crown Brush Dermalogica Elementwo Ellis Faas
- Embryolisse USA European Body Art Eve Pearl Eye Candy Cosmetics
- Fantabulash Flutter Lashes Frends Beauty Supply G Body Art
- Glamcor Gorgeous Cosmetics Graftobian Makeup Company Grande Lash MD
- Grex Hakuhodo Usa Inglot Cosmetics Jouer Cosmetics Kett Cosmetics
- Kevyn Aucoin Lashes In A Box London Brush Company MAKE UP FOR EVER
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy Mehron MICA Beauty Michael Marcus
- Model in a Bottle MUSE BEAUTY Naimie’s Beauty Center Naked Cosmetics
- Nars Cosmetics Nigels Beauty Emporium Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Parian Spirit
- Pinnacle Cosmetics RCMA Ruby Makeup Academy Senna Cosmetics
- Smashbox Cosmetics South Seas Skincare Stila Cosmetics T3 Micro Tei Spa
- Temptu PRO The Knot The Powder Group Ve Neill Brushes Veil Cosmetics
- Velour Lashes Violet Voss Viseart Wayne Goss, The Collection at Beautylish Zuca
|Above: The current floor plan for The Makeup Show LA…click to enlarge.
Bottom Line: I will be attending The Makeup Show LA and can’t wait to thoroughly cover this lush landscape of beauty for the blog. I wholeheartedly encourage you to attend…please let me know if you plan to go; it would be lovely to see you there!
–The Beauty Professor