|Newness of the season from SUQQU.|
|*SUQQU Extra Rich Glow Cream Foundation|
|Swatches of the *SUQQU Extra Rich Glow Cream Foundation in direct sunlight.|
|The *SUQQU Pure Color Blush|
|Swatches of the *SUQQU Pure Color Blush in direct sunlight.|
|*SUQQU Designing Color Eyes Palettes|
- #121 Gekkoouka: A mix of starry silver, radiant golden peach, lush charcoal and midnight blue.
- #122 Hanaryuusei: A mix of fresh orange, pink champagne, warm sienna and deep aubergine.
- #123 Hikariori: A mix of luminous gold, rich copper tan, peachy bronze and indigo blue.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*Suqqu Matte Lip Crayons|
|Swatches of the *Suqqu Matte Lip Crayon in direct sunlight.|
|*Suqqu Matte Lip Crayon in a mix of #101 and #102 on the lips.|
|Wearing the *SUQQU Extra Rich Glow Cream Foundation in #203 Warm Bisque.|
|The eye look, featuring the *Suqqu Designing Color Eyes Palette in a mix of #122 and #123.|
- Black Mock Neck Tunic: Additional options HERE and HERE.
- Sweater Knit Mini Skirt: Also loving the simplicity of this pure black version.
- Tan sandals: Leg elongating and totally versatile, this is a Chloe pair from a few seasons ago…similar styles HERE and HERE.
- Ivory and gold dangly earrings: Mine are vintage but similar styles HERE and HERE.
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this overview of the *SUQQU Extra Rich Glow Cream Foundation and *SUQQU Holiday Collection 2018 and urge you to act quickly should you desire to add any of the shades to your collection as pieces from this glorious line always sell out quickly.
What caught your eye? Do tell!
Additionally, I hope to see you this week in NYC and please leave me your suggestions for the city!
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-18 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.