|Above: The Tom Ford Beauty Summer 2011 collection consists of eight carefully-curated products that radiate a summertime glow!
|Above (clockwise from top left): Illuminating Cheek Color, Bronzing Powder in Gold Dust, Illuminating Cheek Color, Nail Lacquer, Cream Color for Eyes in Escapade, Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust, Cream Color for eyes in Pink Haze, Skin Illuminator in Fire Lust.
- Skin Illuminator in Fire Lust, a shimmering peach-pink that can be worn on its own to highlight or mixed with foundation to create a glowy finish…$65
- Illuminating Cheek Color in Blush Guilt (a natural pale pinky beige radiant glow) and Bronzed Amber (a warm medium bronze with shimmer)…$58
- Cream Color for Eyes in Escapade (a warm pale golden peach) and Pink Haze (a peachy pink with golden pearl shimmer)…$40
- Bronzing Powder in Gold Dust (a medium true bronze with a complex yet subtle multidimensional shimmer)…$90
- Nail Lacquer in Vapor (a semi-opaque bright pearlescent white)…$30
- Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust (a sheer peachy pink with golden pearl shimmer), it must be noted that this is moisturizing and not the slightest bit sticky…$30
|Above: One last view of the shades in intense sunlight!
|Above: Nail Lacquer in Vapor…this pearly white shade is clean and fool-proof–even if it chips, it is not obvious due to its light and glowing color. I cannot even begin to imagine how marvelous this will look with a light tan!
|Above: Me wearing the Tom Ford Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust (over a sheer swipe of Dolce and Gabbana Natural Monica lip color).
links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.