I am beyond excited to finally be sharing my best of 2015 skincare and beauty favorites video…this was the culmination of a great deal of thought, product sorting, filming, editing and review linking and I hope you find it informative and entertaining. As you scroll through this post, you’ll find images of each product discussed as well as a special section for perennial favorites and future favorites…can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Product Overviews, Closeups and Links to Reviews:
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (review HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Eye Color (review HERE)
- Tom Ford Matte Lip Color First Time (review HERE)
- *Omorvicza Blue Diamond Resurfacing Peel (review HERE)
- *By Terry Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde (review HERE)
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow (review HERE)
- *Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash (review HERE)
- *Gloss Moderne High Gloss Serum (review HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation (review HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Poutliner Lipliner Honeybun (review HERE
- *Kate Somerville Exfolikate (review HERE)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (review HERE)
- Burberry Nude Eyeshadow (review HERE)
- *LiftLab Skin Regeneration Purify & Clarify (review HERE)
- *African Botanics Shimmering Marula Oil (review HERE)
- *Gressa Minimalist Foundation (review HERE)
- *Kjaer Weis Wisdom Eyeshadow (review HERE)
- *Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner (review HERE)
- *Orlane Teint Absolu (review HERE)
- *Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder 040 (review HERE)
- Viseart Sultry Muse (review HERE)
- Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Foundation (review HERE)
- *Rouge Bunny Rouge Imperceptible Powder
- *Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow (review HERE)
- *Surratt Automatique Lip Crayons (review HERE)
- Tom Ford Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (review HERE)
- Burberry Eye Colour Cream Pink Heather (review HERE) bit.ly/1n5heMp : review:
- Tom Ford Lilac Nymph (review HERE)
- *TEMPTU Air (review HERE)
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation (review HERE)
- *Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation (review HERE)
- *By Terry Contour Compact #200 (review HERE)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder 01 also available at CdPB (review HERE)
- Christian Louboutin Lipsticks Silky Satin Bikini and Tutulle (review HERE)
- *Radical Skincare Radical Perfection Fluid (review HERE)
- *SK-II Mid-Day Essence (review HERE)
- Chanel Gloss Allure Ideale (review HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Waterproof Lip Liner in Nylon (review HERE)
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara (review HERE)
- *Chantecaille Cheek Gelee in Happy (review HERE)
- *By Terry Lip Palette (review HERE)
- *Jenny Patinkin Gem Collection Brushes (review HERE)
- *By Terry Click Foundation (review HERE)
- *GHD Platinum Styler (review HERE)
- Louboutin Lipliner in Nats (review HERE)
- *Artis Elite Mirror Circle 1 Brush (review HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Marron and Dore Rose (review HERE)
- *Le Metier Moisture Matte Lipsticks (review HERE)
- Surratt Prismatique Lips in Cultive (review HERE)
- *Maison Margiela Lipstick On (review HERE)
- Byredo Mojave Ghost
- *Mila Moursi Triple Action Eye Contour Cream (review HERE)
- *Koh Gen Do Moisture Fit Concealer
- *Girlactik Face Glow in Lustre
- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita (review HERE)
- *MustaeV Color Powder (review HERE)
- *Urban Decay Eyeshadow Chopper (review HERE)
- *Surratt Contour Brush (review HERE)
- *Estee Lauder Sumptuous Blackout Mascara (review HERE)
- *MUFE gloss Nude Beige 101 (review HERE)
- LMdB Peau Vierge (review HERE)
- *By Terry Baume de Rose (review HERE)
- *Surratt Eyelash Curler (review HERE)
- *Jenny Patinkin Multi-Blender Brush (review HERE)
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Cream (review HERE)
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-3 (review HERE)
- By Terry Bronze Moon Ombre Blackstar (review HERE)
- Oribe Gold Lust Conditioner (review HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique Fee Soie (review HERE)
- *Byredo Gypsy Water (review HERE)
- *Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Lancome Teint Idole Foundation Stick (mentioned HERE)
- *Lina Hansen Global Body Serum (reviewed HERE)
- Edward Bess Flawless Illusion Cream Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- *Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Cellular Lip Enhancer (reviewed HERE)
|Above: Last look.|
provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me),
however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally
my own. ©
2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or
republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.
Alright BP, time to post how you store your makeup! I just recently organized mine, but I am curious to see your set up. Please share! It was fun to watch your year in review and realize how many products I have purchased based on your review or because you made me aware they existed, ie. Surratt, Lift Lab Cleanser, the By Terry Lip Palette to name just a few. Thanks so much! BTW my friends thank you too!
Thanks for the request…my most recent post offers one suggestion but it doesn't even scratch the surface of what I'm dealing with over here ; ) Will be working on something comprehensive soon!
Thanks so much for your kind words about my video…I'm honored to be able to share the products I love.
Much love to you and your friends…XOXO,
–The Beauty Professor
hi rachel!! i absolutely loved this incredible video!! i thought you looked extra, extra gorgeous. i have a strong fetish for thick, curly/wavy hair. mine is curly but incredibly thin. i know you like yours straight but, i thought your hair looked fabulous. i'm at work but, when i get home i need to watch this video again and take notes. of course i want everything. i already have the burberry shadow and chanel gloss thanks to your recommendations. those makeup brushes, the charlotte tilbury eyeshadow, omg!! i just want everything! all of your recommendations are always perfect and the best!! i'm very distracted today so i apologize if i happened to miss it but could you please tell me the makeup your wearing in this video? i thought you said charlotte tilbury for eyes and girlactik powder for highlight? i love your lip color. did you say you were wearing gloss with surratt lipstick? anyway, everything is just stunning! thankyou so much for this video. you worked really hard on this and, i think it's the best beauty video of the year!! xoxo to you!! p.s. i wanted you to know that i have "back-order" status on the by terry lip palette that you recommended. i can't wait to get it!!
Thank you so much! I am completely flattered by your compliments and am so glad you enjoyed everything. I meant to include a makeup breakdown in the post but it ended up being so much typing that I forgot ; ) Yes, I was wearing the By Terry Click Brush Foundation, the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Quad and the Girlactik Lustre Higlighter. I cannot wait for you to receive the By Terry Lip Palette…you will love it!
XO and talk soon, my friend,
–The Beauty Professor
Hey Rachel, thank you for sharing this beauty bonanza with us. I'm seriously concerning purchasing the RBR powder you mentioned. In the video you say you have it in several shades. I'm (mostly) a little bit lighter than you, MAC C2, Tom Ford Fawn etc; what shade would you recommend in the RBR powder? Thank you!
My pleasure…thanks for watching and reading! I think you could get away with Mirage or Aura…both are a light beige with slightly warm undertones.
I hope that helps…xx,
–The Beauty Professor
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is so amazing. Everything is gorgeous and perfect. I adore your videos; they are so complex and complete. Keep them coming!
Thanks for compiling this.
You hair looks amazing with the smooth, messy waves. J'adore!
Thank you ever so much, my friend!! I am beyond glad you liked it…much appreciation for dedicating the time to watch as I know this was a long one ; )
What is new with you?
–The Beauty Professor