|A clean + green beauty tutorial…on location in Hawaii.|
- *LATHER Blue Chamomile Makeup Remover
- *Kopari Wooden Toothbrush
- *Kopari Coconut Charcoal Toothpaste and Coconut Toothpaste
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
- *Darphin Hydraskin All Day Eye Refresh Gel-Eye Cream
- *Kopari Coconut Oil Deodorant
- *Kosas Tinted Face Oil # 6
- *Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick Beige
- *Maya Chia The Highlight of the Day in Afternoon Delight
- *Sappho Natural Cheeks Bronze Goddess Bronzer
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- *Lawless The One Eyeshadow Palette (applied Baby, Obsessed and Crushing)
- *Antonym Black Noir Eyeliner
- *Zelens Lip Enhancer in Naturelle
- *Hourglass Confession Lip Color in True Love Means and No One Knows
- *Supergoop! Invincible Mineral Setting Powder in Medium
- *Ere Perez Vanilla Highlighter in Falling Star
- *Cela Essential Balm
The following images reflect all products in action..
- Billabong Play All Day Romper: Lush linen in a flattering striped pattern, this romper has pockets (!!) and a flattering fit (I’m wearing a size Medium).
- VINCE Westport Platform Sandals: I picked these up on a whim right before my trip and am thrilled that I went with my gut; these sandals are minimalist yet interesting and abundantly comfortable. Every time I wore them in an Instagram post, I received multiple questions about who makes them and I am confident that I will be wearing these straight through summer!