|Above: Beauty innovations, resplendent in the sunshine.
|Above: Loving my summer beauty innovation discoveries.
|Above: The MedCenter is great for those who like to stay organized with their vitamins and is also apropos for individuals who may need reminding and assistance when keeping track of taking important medications throughout the day.
|Above: 31 days of vitamins prepared in advance…time saving, indeed.
(2) Probelle Touch ‘n Grow Nail Hardener: I already mentioned this wonderful nail hardener formula in my June Favorites video, but couldn’t resist discussing it once more as a bona fide beauty innovation. I have tried many nail-improvement products over the years (my nail are very healthy when unvarnished, but as soon as I start painting them, they get peeling and weak…does this happen to anyone else?) but haven’t found one that gives tangible results until Probelle. It has healed my nails on many occasions and my mom and I both trust it to improve the strength, length and overall health of our nail when painting them takes its toll!
|Above: A miracle in a small bottle, this has saved my nails many times over this summer.
|Above: Bright eyes ahead.
|Above: The quintessential mascara for lower lashes and inner and outer corners…magnifique!
The NuFACE mini is an FDA-cleared Facial Toning Device that gently stimulates the larger surface areas of the face to improve your appearance. Compact and convenient, it’s the perfect starter kit or for travel on-the-go. Clinically-tested for improved facial contour, skin tone and reduced wrinkles in as little as 5 minutes a day. In a recent clinical study:
- 85% of clinical study users experienced significant improvements in facial contour.
- 80% of clinical study users said their face felt more toned.
- 73% of clinical study users experienced significant improvements in skin tone.
Ideal for: Beauty Seekers who want to lift, tone and contour-lift jowls, contour jawline, reduce nasal labial folds and wrinkles, lift eyebrows, open eyes…need we say more?
What is Microcurrent Technology?
Microcurrent is one of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry and is used in top spas and medical offices for facial contouring, toning and firming of aging skin. Microcurrent is a low-level current that mimics the body’s natural current and can provide both instant and cumulative results. Because microcurrent works sub-sensory, the treatment is soothing and most users feel nothing at all.
It is a safe and effective technology for beauty seekers who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance. The results can be so dramatic that microcurrent treatments are often referred to as the “5 Minute Facial-lift.”
Microcurrent is capable of facial stimulation, sending soft, gentle waves through the skin, tissues and down to the facial muscles. Microcurrent has been shown to stimulate ATP production, which drives the creation of key structural proteins, such as collagen and elastin.
This increased ATP also energizes the facial muscles, similar to how exercise energizes the muscles of our bodies. Unlike anywhere else on the body, the facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, so the result of energizing the muscle is often an improved, lifted appearance.
|Above: Facial toning painlessly and effortlessly with the NuFace Mini.
|Above: Toppik effectively addresses the needs of those with thinning hair concerns.
|Above: A sprinkling of the Toppik Hair Building Fibers…they are so fine that it was a challenge to capture them on film!
|Above: Two capsules a day are all that are necessary to reap the benefits of this hair-enriching formula.
|Above: The Chantecaille Liquid Illuminator…anti-aging and a believable glow? Brilliant!
|Above: Luster is a soft coral that enhances the flush of one’s cheeks.
|Above: The Doll Face Refine Peeling Mask utilizes Lactic and Malic Acids for an instant skin smoothing effect.
|Above: The Belli line is excellent for anyone with sensitive skin concerns.
|Above: The Belli ingredients…short, sweet, gentle and healthy.
(14) Strange Invisible Perfumes Dimanche Travel Size (full size option HERE): Finally, this Venice Beach-located independent perfumery specializes in extremely unique blends that wear close to the skin and smell divine; to put it plainly, Dimanche is unlike any other fragrance currently in my collection. This scent also boasts one of the shortest ingredients lists in existence:
The Dimanche notes are as follows:
A Sunday kind of love
Iris, hydro-distilled rose, honey, amber and cacao…leisurely Sunday lunches in Paris
In sum, I find Dimanche to be a marvelously delicious, aromatic, mood-lifting, sophisticated, nature-inspried scent splurge.
|Above: The travel size Dimanche…warm and sweet and sophisticatedly unusual in a single spritz.