|Above: Available at Barney’s NY, Sephora, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, the YSL Kiss + Blush formula has a matte, creamy texture that can be used to add color to both the lips and the cheeks!
|Above: Brigitte Bardot’s effortless canvas in this image guided my face and eye makeup choices for this post.
|Above: The muted mauve lip in this classic shot was my goal; YSL Kiss + Blush in Rose Epicurien was a clear choice.
|Above: The Kiss + Blush formula is pigmented, creamy and lush, with a soft, demi-matte finish.
|Above: Rose Epicurien is a soft mauve-tinged pink…the plush, convex, doe-foot applicator is a tactile experience, indeed.
|Above: Rose Epicurien is a soft mauve-tinged pink.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (as a priming and illuminating base…reviewed HERE)
- Eve Lom Radiance Lift Foundation in #4 Vanilla…reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #100 as a light contour…reviewed HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Mystique (on the apples of the cheeks…reviewed HERE)
- A light dusting of Eve Lom Sheer Radiance Powder to set and refine…reviewed HERE
- Surratt Beauty Autographique Liquid Liner (on upper lash line…reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon (smudged and blended along lower lash line…reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (two coats on upper and lower lashes…reviewed HERE)
- YSL Kiss + Blush in #9 Rose Epicurien on lips and a touch more on the cheeks to add depth…formula reviewed HERE
Below…Images of the full look in various lighting situations: