|The *Suqqu Nude Wear Drops Foundation and *Blooming Glow Primer|
- 002 Cool Shell: @N/NC/NW 15
- 003 Deep Cool Sand: @N 23-25
- 004 Classic Tan: @N/NC/NW 35-42
- 101 Natural Ivory: @N/NC/NW 10
- 102 Natural Beige: @N/NC/NW 20
- 202 Warm Nude: @N/NC 25
- 203 Warm Bisque: @N/NC 25-27
|Swatches of the *Suqqu Nude Wear Liquid Foundation indoors with a flash.|
|Swatches of the in *Suqqu Nude Wear Liquid Foundation indoor lighting.|
|Swatches of the *Suqqu Nude Wear Liquid Foundation in direct sunlight.|
|The full face.|
- *Suqqu Blooming Glow Primer (also to be available at Harrods): Just a couple of drops, distributed across on my whole face to brighten and prime.
- *Suqqu Nude Wear Liquid Foundation #203: I applied a few drops the the center of my face and blended outward with a dampened beauty blender for a seamless finish that eliminated the need for additional concealer.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): I strategically added a bit of this glowing powerhouse to the center of my forehead and lower chin for a lit-from-within glow…if you haven’t yet tried this hybrid formula, you must.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder Duo (reviewed HERE): I swept this medium-deep bronzing pair along the hollows of my cheek bones and perimeters of my face, using my *Surratt Artistique Highlighting Brush to blend everything out.
- *Decorte Dip in Glow Cream Highlighter: This brilliant new Decorte launch creates the prettiest pearlescent glow; the formula can be applied before foundation or atop of makeup, imparting a subtle reflection that’s youthful yet entirely grown up (in the best possible way). I put a touch down the bridge of my nose and on my Cupid’s bow for a radiant result.
- *By Terry Game Lighter Palette in Pixie Nude (reviewed HERE): I focused application of the darkest two radiant shades on my upper lids and lower lash line for a glowy neutral eye.
- *Gucci Eyeliner in Iconic Black: Just a touch along my lower waterline for a bit of punctuation.
- By Terry Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats and my lashes reach maximum potential…in terms of a false lash effect, this is truly the best formula on the market.
- Pat McGrath LuxeTrance Lipstick in Valetta (reviewed HERE): I applied this creamy peachy pink as a base.
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick in Peep Show: Then, I added a bit of this matte formula in the center of my lips for additional dimension.
- *Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder in Medium (reviewed HERE): Just a sweep along my t-zone with this sheer and protective powder (that performs masterfully on the go) and my look is complete.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Base + face.|
|Nude lip love.|
- *Rodin Heavenly Hopp (reviewed HERE): A stunning rosy nude cream that’s entirely effortless and fresh…if you haven’t tried anything from the Rodin family, this is the shade with which to start.
- Pat McGrath LuxeTrance Lipstick in Valetta (reviewed HERE): My favorite shade in the venerable Pat McGrath lineup, this peachy pink is extremely opaque and creamy…one swipe and my lips are covered (and comfortable!) for hours.
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick in Peep Show: The newest lipstick in my collection, this is a matte version of Valetta…velvety and smooth, it makes lips look wildly full and plump. Adore this hue!
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Tawny Pink (reviewed HERE): Still an all-star in my handbag, this creamy and opaque pinky nude is an unmitigated favorite…yes, it’s touch sticky but that’s what lends to its major lasting power.
- *Suqqu Flawless Lip Gloss in Milk Tea Beige and Radiant Yellow (also available at Selfridges): These delightfully non-sticky glosses feel plush and cushiony on the lips, bathing them with a wash of sheer color. The sophisticated Milk Tea Beige is a true brown beige glaze and the luminous Radiant Yellow is a clear golden-flecked clear that makes lips look juicy and kissed with light.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The eye look.|
- Gray long sleeved scoop neck top: Close cut with a flattering scoop neck, this top is a staple in my wardrobe…I like to half tuck it for a relaxed vibe.
- Dove gray flannel: The pale tones of this flannel perfectly channel the transition from winter to spring, making it a fantastic layering piece.
- Frame Le High Straight Stagger Jeans: High waisted with a clever hem, this pair can easily be dressed up or, in this case, dressed down.
- Nike Air Huarache Sneakers…on sale (also available in black at Nordstrom): I’ve worn this ultra comfortable pair once or twice a week since getting them back in October and cannot recommend them enough…oh, and they are currently on sale!