|Once upon a time…|
|Storybook perfection…Victoria Beach, Laguna, CA.|
- *Sisley-Paris Radiance Foaming Cream Cleansing Makeup Remover: One pump morning and night for clean, balanced and unapologetically radiant skin.
- *The Beauty Chef Probiotic Skin Refiner: Infused with bio-ferment and smoothing Lactic Acid, this purifying and nourishing essence is beyond marvelous for fortifying skin and increasing collagen production. It’s like a vitamin for one’s face.
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE): Moisturized, bouncy and properly glowing skin is just a pump away. Two years in and this still remains true!
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Synactif Décolleté Cream: Skincare should extend beyond the face to the neck and beyond! This opulent cream bathes the decollete region with restorative retinol for a firmer, brighter and smoother bust line.
- *Necessaire The Body Lotion: A post-shower must to hydrate on the spot.
- *Vita Liberata Body Blur in Latte: For a cloak of bronzy bliss even when winter is nigh, try this creamy elixir, which also blurs imperfection for the most even-looking skin imaginable.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body: For the most sumptuous incandescence, apply this down the center of one’s shins and top of one’s collar bone…beware, it’s addictive.
|For hydrated, bronzy and glowing limbs.|
|*Clé de Peau Beauté Synactif Décolleté Cream|
|Sunlit tide pools.|
|The complete look.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4: I use this as a primer before makeup and love the perfecting, lit-from-within look it imparts.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Filter #7.5 Neutral (reviewed HERE): Still one of my top three foundations this year, I strategically chose to wear this formula for a long and windy day at the beach as it wears flawlessly for 10+ hours without even the slightest need for a touch up. One pump and my entire canvas is refined while my skin continues to look like skin (rather than foundation!).
- *Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Gorgeous Glow: I have many of these palettes in my possession but can confirm that this is my favorite amongst them. The shades are rich and saturated, the formula is exceptionally smooth and the overall composition makes this the most apropos for my normal slightly burnished day to day look. The palette includes a medium tan bronzer (delightfully deeper than bronzers in past Instant Look palettes), a fresh rose blush, a radiant pearl pink blush topper, a champagne highlight and eyeshadows that span the neutral pearl, deep bronze and lush burgundy color families. It’s a quintessential combination of hues that will prove invaluable for every season of the year.
- Dior Backstage Face and Body Glow: Intrigued by its description as well as the pure beauty of it in its bottle, I purchased this highlighter without even swatching in advance. Upon testing it for a week, I can confirm that I made a wise choice with this one…the lightweight formula blends easily and wears like radiant second skin, even atop foundation. It dries down in a few seconds but still imparts a dewy wet effect that looks entirely flattering. I love using a dampened beauty sponge to apply it to the high points of my face (as I did in the images that follow).
- *Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops: Already an avid fan of the original Pillow Talk Palette (reviewed HERE), I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this all-shimmer version. The four shades harmoniously combine to create the most delicately lovely nude peachy pink eye awash with illumination. The sheer yet buildable shadows look stunning on their own or on top of more opaque shades (as worn in the images that follow) and, should you seek additional intensity, I suggest applying them with a damp. The potency of the effect is breathtaking!
- MAC Eyeliner in Devotion (reviewed HERE): This stalwart sea green liner on the waterline is so effective at making eyes pop without overwhelming an otherwise very natural look.
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for full and fluffy lashes, I recently rediscovered this mascara and forgot how much I appreciate its volumizing properties and lasting power.
- Dior Stellair 59mm Square Sunglasses: Reminiscent of the style of the early 1970s (like something Julie Christie would have worn in Shampoo), these mood-lifting peachy pink nude sunglasses are oversized yet incredibly lightweight. They instantly elevate a look and, incidentally, match literally every lip color in my menagerie.
|*Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Gorgeous Glow|
|Swatches of the *Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Gorgeous Glow|
|The *Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops|
|Swatches of the *Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops in sunlight.|
|The eye look via the *Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Gorgeous Glow with plenty of *Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops on top.|
|Swatches in natural light.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Pillow Talk (reviewed HERE): Creamy, opaque and decidedly effective if your objective is to volumize the look of lips, this gloss is a neutral-lover’s dream.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner (reviewed HERE): Peachy pink yet nude enough to complement every lip color in one’s collection, it’s a beauty enthusiast’s essential.
- La Mer Lip Volumizer (reviewed HERE): Equal parts luxury object d’art and lip treatment, this nourishing gloss adds subtle fullness to one’s pout.
- NARS Afterglow Orgasm Lip Balm: Purchased on a whim, this light pink balm has a cushiony gleam that brings out the natural splendor of one’s bare lips.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Everlasting Kiss: A carmel nude with depth and dimension, it effortlessly resonates with the energy of autumn.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Princess Kiss: A brilliant pure nude pink with plenty of shine…it’s fast becoming a permanent member of my handbag.
|Swatches in natural lighting.|
|Lip color lineup.|
|Thanks for welcoming us to your abode, Mr. Bird.|
|Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops + the sea.|
|With baby Johannah Elle.|
|Dior Stellair 59mm Square Sunglasses|
|Tide pool sea life.|
- Reformation Indie Bodysuit: I ordered this in a size Medium and love its close fit and scoop neck…it will be on heavy repeat this season.
- AGOLDE Dee Shorts: It may nearly November but these shorts are still in full force over here. High waisted and not too short, I suggest picking up a pair of these flattering cutoffs for the next warm day you encounter…you won’t regret it!
- Birkenstock Arizona Icy Metallic Stone Gold: These are the kind of shoes that one wears for 15 years and each year they get just a little bit better…I’ll be on year two before I know it.
- Topshop Raw Edge Boyfriend Jacket: I am so glad that this super soft oversized blazer is still available. The clean lines and lovely drape make it perfect for work and play.
|Birkenstock Arizona Icy Metallic Stone Gold|
|*Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Gorgeous Glow|