|Products for an easy fall face.
Happy October to you! From a fresh semester on campus to (slightly) dropping temperatures, fall is here and I am excited to embrace some fresh product launches and a rich color palette to create an easy autumnal beauty look.
// THE VIDEO //
Video: An Easy Fall Face Featuring BY TERRY, Decorte, LORAC, Charlotte Tilbury and More
// PRODUCTS DISCUSSED + APPLIED //
- Calista Hot Rollers
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Lift
- *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation 7.5 Neutral
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Concealer in Almond
- *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Tinted Hydra-Powder 01 Rosy Light
- *BY TERRY Dual Sided Brush
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut
- *LAWLESS Summer Skin Velvet Matte Bronzer in Golden Hour and Blazed
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- *Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Blush in Chouchette
- *LORAC Lux Diamond Cream Eyeshadow in Silk and Satin
- Sisley Phyto Kohl Star Liner in Sparkling Black
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara
- Pat McGrath Done Undone Lip Liner
- *Decorte The Rouge Velvet Lipstick RD 400
- *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Tinted Hydra-Powder 500 Medium Dark
- *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Tinted Hydra-Powder 300 Medium Fair
- Surratt Artistique Highlight Brush
- *BY TERRY Brightening CC Powder #3 Apricot Glow
|The *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Tinted Hydra-Powder
|Swatches of the *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Tinted Hydra-Powder in natural indoor lighting.
|*LAWLESS Summer Skin Velvet Matte Bronzer in Golden Hour and Blazed
|Swatches of the
*LAWLESS Summer Skin Velvet Matte Bronzer in Golden Hour and Blazed
in direct sunlight.
|*LORAC Lux Diamond Cream Eyeshadow
|Swatches of the *LORAC Lux Diamond Cream Eyeshadow in direct sunlight.
|The full line up of the *Decorte The Rouge Velvet Lipstick
|Swatches of all shades of the stunning *Decorte The Rouge Velvet Lipstick in natural indoor lighting.
|Under control with the *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Tinted Hydra-Powder
|Joey using the *BY TERRY Dual Sided Brush
to fine tune my look.
// STYLE NOTES //
I bought this bodysuit on Amazon and couldn’t be happier with it…under $20, comes in a host of colors, breathable yet opaque material, fits true to size (I’m wearing a medium) and the slight ruching is so flattering in one’s midsection. I now own it in 3 different colors!
Trave is a new brand of jeans for me and I’m glad I discovered them at Nordstrom (here are my current go-to’s from Nordstrom). The Japanese denim feels lush and broken in yet weighty enough to be something special and the straight leg cut is 100% timeless.
I wear these with everything from denim to skirts and even cutoffs…the way they hug the angle is flattering and comfortable and perfect for the fall.
Bottom Line: Thank you so much for watching the video and reading this post! I hope you saw something that piqued your interest and I welcome your questions and comments as well as content requests for upcoming videos.
Good things ahead, including an on-location story, a Southern California BP event announcement and a host of new product procurements…also don’t forget to browse my carefully-curated Indie Beauty Expo boutique before it closes later on this month (use code Beautyprofessor20 for 20% off your order!).
Much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-19 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.