|Makeup to celebrate two birthdays.|
- Vintage Chanel handbag: This authenticated bag–which I found at The Real Real–was my Christmas gift and I’m loving it. Large enough to hold everything (including diapers and snacks) while lightweight enough to wear all day, it’s a classic Brouse a myriad of similar options HERE.
- NuFace Mini: For the new year, I am embracing a regular routine that involves this highly-lauded micro-current device. I love that it is non-invasive, painless and a single session is only 5-minutes long. Firmer skin as well as a more defined jawline and cheek bones, here I come!
- *BYREDO Bibliothèque (reviewed HERE): Warm and sensual with notes of leather and oud, this slightly sweet fragrance feels so right in the winter.
- *Vita Liberata Body Blur in Latte (reviewed HERE): I often use a quarter-sized amount of this tinted cream on my legs when I wear shorts or skirts. It evens the skin and makes it glow and is completely transfer-proof to boot!
- *Victoria Beckham by Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer (also available at Violet Grey and reviewed HERE): I embraced a single pump of this multitasking formula to add hydration and a tender glow that masterfully preps my skin for the makeup to come.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 7.5 Neutral (reviewed HERE): Less than one pump yields pure medium coverage with a natural skin finish…the streakiness of the bottle shows you that this one is almost finished, which says a lot about how much I reach for it.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder #2 (reviewed HERE): I used my Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush to sweep this dual-toned bronzer along the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face for warm definition and dimension.
- *Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Soleil (reviewed HERE): Lusciously bronzy and luminous, I tapped a bit atop the powder bronzer for additional impact…this shade truly creates skin of sun.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Blush in #4 Perfect Peach (reviewed HERE): Just a touch on the apples of my cheeks adds a velvety flush that mimics the natural hue freshly pinched cheeks.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand (reviewed HERE): Ridiculously radiant for skin that looks bouncy and healthy, I applied this lightweight cream highlight (just purchased a backup as this tube is almost finished) along my upper cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose for tender illumination.
- *Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow in Burnish (reviewed HERE): This is my absolute favorite shade in this formula…a warm gilded bronze with plenty of glassy shine (vs. overt shimmer) for a wet look that stays in place all day. I used a small eye brush to blend it on my upper eye lid and along my lower lash line.
- Victoria Beckham Lid Lustre in Blonde (reviewed HERE): I swept this gleaming gold up to my brow bones for intense incandescence. This shade is often sold out, compelling me to search for other options…a fabulous alternative with a similar effect is Sisley Glow Gold.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara Volume 2: A coat and a half yields significantly longer and fuller lashes in seconds and the formula does. not. budge.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): I swept this favorite through my brows for hold and feathery definition.
- *Christian Audette x BP Johannah Lipstick (reviewed HERE): I applied this creamy pink nude (my pride and joy!) along the perimeter of my lips as an impromptu liner (this lipstick is versatile, let me tell you!) and filled it in with the shiny pink formula below.
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Lip Twist in #10 Sugar (also available at Beautylish and Neiman Marcus and reviewed HERE): I have run through at least four of these over the years and it’s always in my handbag. The cool baby pink tone is universally flattering and the formula is seriously hydrating and the soft shine is demure…so very good.
|Swatches in indoor lighting.|
|My NuFace Mini|
|Lipmix featuring *Christian Audette Johannah Lipstick (reviewed HERE) and Sisley-Paris Phyto-Lip Twist in #10 Sugar.|
|The eye look via *Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow in Burnish (reviewed HERE), Victoria Beckham Lid Lustre in Blonde (reviewed HERE), *Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara Volume 2 and Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE).|
- Madewell Crewneck Sweatshirt: I wear this men’s sweatshirt (I ordered in a size medium) multiple times a week…it’s wildly comfortable and feels like a casual piece from the 1960’s. Try it and you’ll see exactly what I mean.
- Ivory tee shirt: I layered the sweatshirt over this perfectly worn-in ivory tee.
- Croc Embossed Faux Leather Miniskirt: I am in love with the rich green hue of this skirt; slightly shiny and completely versatile, it is fun to dress up or down and isn’t to short for a full day out and about.
- Doc Marten Pascal Boot in Black Virginia: I realized that after five moves in 10 years (no more!), my original combat boots have disappeared so I ordered this timeless pair and am so glad that I did! The leather is soft (read: absolutely no breaking in necessary), the toe area is roomy and, even after along day, my feet feel like they’re walking on air. I am enjoying pairing these boots with jeans, skirts and even dresses…they add a dash of edginess while still being entirely appropriate.
- Minnie Mouse Jumper: When I saw this delicate striped jumper, it was love at first sight. The cotton poplin fabric is cool and comfortable and works well in a variety of seasons.
- Gray baby cardigan: 100% cotton with a soft weave, these cardigan sets get plenty of wear each week.
- Baby animal socks: Johannah has been wearing these since her early baby days and they still work with her outfits. They instantly brighten up basics and are a steal on Amazon.
- Baby Doc Martens: Breathable leather and a timeless cut make for study soles and steps for baby.
|Johannah Elle’s outfit details are above.|