|A Spring/Summer 2020 Pictorial.|
Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches and images of everything in action as well as the Bottom Line…
|The SUQQU S/S20 Collection|
I received a few key pieces from the collection detailed below:
- *SUQQU Designing Colour Eyes Eyeshadow in Daidaimusubi: This stunning quad features four finely milled, velvety smooth powders with crease-resistant longevity of wear and plenty of pigmentation which are consistently delightfully standard characteristics of the formula. I use the luminous pink-tinged white at my brow bone, love the yellow gold and intense russet for warm pops of color and adore the regal purple to accentuate everything with smoky appeal.
- *SUQQU Shimmer Liquid Highlighter: I am over the moon for this incandescent gold highlighting cream. Dense and pigment packed (a little goes a very long way), it feels remarkably lightweight on the skin while delivering an ethereal, lit-from-within glow. I apply less than a pump in total to the high points of my face–it’s been a daily indulgence as of late–and highly suggest getting it while you can!
- *SUQQU Pure Color Blush Mikangasane #119: This geometric duo toned blush is an undeniable blend of form and function, creating a golden peach effect with one blended swipe.
- *SUQQU Vibrant Rich Lipstick: Perhaps my favorite SUQQU lip color formula to date, this demi-matte lipstick is intensely moisturizing and boasts a velvety finish that delicately catches the light for a soft, multi-dimensional glow. The color payoff yielded by a single swipe is insane (in the best possible way) and I am completely smitten with the peachy pink nude (of course) shade 02 Nakakurenai which is still available as of publish date. It instantly brightens one’s canvas without overwhelming, thereby becoming a handbag staple in my life. Additionally, 04 Fukakuchinashi us a lively coral-meets-persimmon tone, 08 Saekasshoku is a deep warm nude and 09 Ayahibiki is an intense and creamy rosewood nude.
|Swatches of the SUQQU Spring/Summer2020 collection.|
|A closeup of the *SUQQU Pure Color Blush Mikangasane #119|
|The Chantecaille Spring 2020 Hummingbird Collection|
- *Chantecaille Hummingbird Perfect Blur Finishing Powder: This buttery smooth translucent powder is designed to set makeup while adeptly blurring away pores, fine lines and other imperfections. It banishes the look of unwanted shine while somehow leaving the skin slightly luminous, brilliantly deeming itself the paradox that we all want when it comes to finishing powder.
- *Chantecaille Hummingbird Eye Quartet in Warm: Don’t let the “warm” distinction in its moniker belie the true neutrality of this marvelous palette. The luminous rosy bronze, velvety tan brown, shimmering periwinkle and pinky peach shades harmonize so well together to create an illuminated eye that looks polished yet effortless. I cannot recommend it enough as it is sure to flatter a spectrum of eye colors!
- *Chantecaille Hummingbird Lip Chic Lip Gloss in Coral Bell and Lupine: Glossy and color-saturated with a hydrating finish, these lipsticks come in the prettiest mirrored pink and turquoise packaging. I am wearing the stunning Coral Bell (it feels like a shade Grace Kelly might have worn in Rear Window…so good) in the images at the end of this post and love the cool pink Lupine just as much.
|Swatches of the Chantecaille Hummingbird Collection for Spring 2020 in natural indoor lighting.|
|A close up of the *Chantecaille Hummingbird Eye Quartet in Warm|
|BY TERRY Hyaluronic Hydra-Foundation in 300W Medium Fair and 400N Medium|
|Swatches of the BY TERRY Hyaluronic Hydra-Foundation in 300W Medium Fair and 400N Medium|
- *U Beauty Resurfacing Compound (reviewed HERE): One of the best acid-based formulas in my cabinet, I love this serum for smoothing and brightening without the slightest hint of irritation. Believe the buzz…it’s remarkably effective!
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream: I am on my fourth bottle of this magical potion and continue to confidently sing its praises. Hydrating, firming and anti-aging while delivering an unmistakable glow, my skin loves this formula and so do I. In sum, it’s well worth the pursuit.
- *La Prairie White Caviar Eye Extraordinaire: This brand new, entirely opulent launch from La Prairie focuses on the sensitive eye area with the intent to brighten, firm, lift and smooth with each application. The pearl applicator is equal parts innovative and enchanting and the formula itself is nothing less than a miracle worker for my extremely fatigued eyes. Looking forward to sharing a more extensive rundown of experience with this cream in a future story…in the meanwhile, I assure you I am beyond pleased with the results thus far.
|Introducing the new *La Prairie White Caviar Eye Extraordinaire|
- *Nude Envie Solace Bronzer: I love this true tan bronzer to gently sculpt my cheeks and add dimension to the perimeters of my face; it’s silky and blendable and looks incredibly natural while adding a soft glow.
- Luna Nectar Moon Boost Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum (use code Beautyprofessor20 for 20% off): As an Indie Beauty Expo shop curator, I get the chance to try a vast array of new lines and this impressively clean formula from Luna Nectar which I’ve tested for the last month fortifies lashes and brows alike, increasing volume, length and shine with every single application.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Liner in Black: This oft-sold out eyeliner has been a veritable fixture on my lower waterline…it’s a clean formula with immense lasting power and the most jet black effect I’ve encountered to date. Get it if/when you can!
- *EM Cosmetics Micro-Fluff Sculpting Brow Cream in Universal Taupe: I love this brow product’s ability to add a full and feathery effect that stays in place…the diminutive brush is invaluable to the process.
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara: Two coats for lush and long lashes that don’t budge.
- RMS Lipliner in Daytime Nude: I purchased this retractable lipliner (read: no sharpener needed!) on a whim and am so glad I did. It’s a fresh and creamy pinky nude tone that wears beautifully and complements nearly every lip color in my weekly rotation.
|Swatches in natural indoor lighting.|
|Longer lashes and fuller brows delivered via a completely clean formula…Luna Nectar Moon Boost Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum (use Beautyprofessor20 for 20% off)|
|Applying the *SUQQU Vibrant Rich Lipstick in
02 Nakakurenai while wearing the *Chantecaille Hummingbird Eye Quartet in Warm
|The *Chantecaille Hummingbird Eye Quartet in Warm in action|
|Baby Joey sending smiles.|
|Applying the *Chantecaille Hummingbird Lip Chic Lip Gloss in Coral Bell.|
|Wearing the *SUQQU Designing Colour Eyes Eyeshadow in Daidaimusubi on my eyes.|
- Mustard Long Sleeve Top: Slightly cropped with full sleeves, this top is a fresh spin on a casual long sleeve tee.
- Frame Le Original High Waist Jeans and HERE: I have at least four pairs of Frame Le Originals in my closet…with their high waist and slightly tapered straight leg, they are simply the best for a classic, flattering fit.
- Oyster Wool Coat: I love a chic ivory coat for all seasons and this thin wool version can be dressed up or down with ease.
- Doc Marten Pascal Boot: Comfort and versatility abound with this timeless pair of boots…no breaking in necessary!
Additionally, as an ardent fan and longtime supporter of all three brands, it was my absolute joy to share the spring and summer launches from SUQQU, Chantecaille and BY TERRY and would love to hear what caught your eye…do tell!
Good things ahead, including a fresh video tutorial, an office tour, a look at the new Sisley Tinted Moisturizer and a host of recent product procurements. Cannot wait to share.
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor