|Introducing the *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Hydra Teint|
It’s an array of effortless makeup set against a blue sky and relaxed home setting…hope it delivers some joy and inspiration to your week!
|The *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Hydra Teint (also available at Beautylish and Nordstrom)|
|Swatches of the *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Hydra Teint (also available at Beautylish and Nordstrom) in direct sunlight.|
Official details, courtesy of Neiman Marcus:
Phyto-Hydra Teint, a new generation of tinted skin care, the effectiveness of daily skin care with a veil of color due to its all-in-one formula.
The freshness of natural make-up due to a Healthy Skin cocktail which evens, corrects and illuminates in a single stroke.
1.3 oz./ 40 mL
|The complete look.|
- *Sisley-Paris Color Perfecting Shampoo: This shampoo gently cleanses while protecting the integrity of all hair types and leaves my tresses feeling SO soft. I use it every other day for voluminous hair that feels like silk.
- *Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque: In my experience, this is the gold standard of hair masks; there is nothing better to deeply hydrate and detangle while imparting magnificent shine. For maximum results, I try to leave a generous amount in (post-shampooing) for 2-3 minutes while I shave in the shower.
- *Kate Somerville Exfolikate: I have returned to my exfoliation first love; this now iconic formula smooths one’s canvas without disrupting or irritating…my skin is more radiant and glowier with every single session (I use 2-3 times a week).
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Correcting Cream Veil SPF 21: Brand new and brilliantly multitasking, this hydrating primer with SPF protection has a soft pink glow and skin smoothing properties that instantly brighten and perfect. Somehow, it banishes the look of pores and fine lines in the process; consequently, it must be tried to be believed!
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Hydra Teint (also available at Beautylish and Nordstrom): In the look at the end of this post, I applied shade #2 all over and blended it out with a beauty sponge. Between the CdPB Correcting Cream and a nickel sized amount of this tinted moisturizer, I found that I required zero concealer.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Touche Sun Glow Bronzing Gel-Powder: I used a fluffy brush to blend this stunning bronzer into the hollows of my cheeks and along the perimeters of my face. This easily ranks in my top 5 (perhaps even top 3) favorite bronzers of life. I suggest getting it while it’s still in stock as it perpetually sells out as the warmer months approach.
- *Clé de Peau Cream Blush #4: This peachy dream that is equal parts flush of color and glow is always in my makeup bag and often on my cheeks. I use my ring finger to focus application on the apples of my cheeks for a bouncy and healthy looking result.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand in Pillow Talk (swatched HERE): I swept a touch of this radiant pinky beige champagne cream along the high points of my face including upper cheekbones, center of forehead, down the bridge of the nose and center of chin. It immediately melds into the skin for a peerless lit-from-within effect.
- *Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Brightening Moisture Powder: This delightfully non-powdery powder banishes shine, blurs pores and fine lines while setting makeup (I use it in my under eye region for brilliant results) and creating a more even skin tone. It’s truly a complexion gem.
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Naked Bronze: I wear this formula in Golden Peach constantly and every once in awhile desire something deeper. Naked Bronze masterfully serves this objective! The lush bronze cream has a coordinating “cool gold” powder topper that renders the pair indelible. It’s a classic warm eye achieved in under 20 seconds and a must-have for those who love a gilded look as much as I do!
- *Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeliner: This smoky berry tone is remarkably unique and endlessly flattering. I applied it at the base of my upper lash line for definition and love how it complements green eyes.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Bedroom Black Eyeliner: I swept this rich black along my lower waterline and then added a bit more over the Pillow Talk liner for a more pronounced winged liner effect…this formula has strong color payoff and formidable lasting power.
- *L’Oreal Bambi Eye Mascara: This is the first drugstore mascara I’ve tried in a while and–after receiving lots of recommendations from readers and followers who love it–I’m glad I gave it a spin. The formula truly yields that “Bambi” effect marked by voluminous and lengthened lashes that resist smudging or flaking for hours on end.
- Chanel Le Crayon Levres Longwear Lip Pencil in Beige Natural: This shade is a fresh pinky nude that–due to its unmitigated neutrality–is sure to match a host of lip colors in one’s collection and is a makeup bag staple for me.
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel Silky Creme Lipstick in Coral Clair: I forgot how much I love this creamy pinky coral nude; it’s the quintessential blend of all three colors and the rich opacity and soft shine harkens back to the very best of the 1960s. I applied a single coat in the images at the end of this post.
|Swatches of everything in direct sunlight.|
|Skincare and haircare.|
|The eye look via Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Naked Bronze, *Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeliner, *Charlotte Tilbury Bedroom Black Eyeliner and *L’Oreal Bambi Eye Mascara. w|
|A joyous Johannah Elle.|
- Boatneck Striped Top: French-chic and timeless, this boatneck top goes with absolutely everything.
- AGOLDE Ripley High Waist Ankle Straight Leg Jeans: I am in love with the higher waist and straight leg styling of these medium blue jeans. And…there are no holes!
- Fendi Pearland Slide Sandal: I got these last July and am happy it’s warm enough in CA to start wearing them again. They’re my favorite way to do “fancy” and well worth the investment in my experience.
- AGOLDE Criss Cross Upsized Jeans: I own this particular style in two washes and wear the black pair constantly. They have the perfect balance of fitted at the waist and relaxed in the legs and work so well with bodysuits and blouses alike. Get them…you won’t regret it!
- Equipment France Dotted Silk Blouse: This is a piece that you’ll wear for years on end…there’s just something about black, white and dots that translates well in every decade.
- Reformation Sara Sweater: I in love with this soft sweater with feminine details. It reminds me of something Brooke Shields would have worn in Endless Love and the cream tone is sublime for spring.
- Villa Rouge Bass Slides: A fresh patent nude pair of slides? Yes, please!
- Linda Farrow Sunglass Chain: Coupled with the Linda Farrow Luxe Matthew Williamson Classic aviators, this chain is beyond good…plus, it’s actually rather practical, no?
Good things ahead, including a fresh video tutorial, an office tour and a host of new product procurements…cannot wait to share!
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.