|My Sephora Sale order finally arrived.|
|*Ellis Brooklyn SALT EDP and *Ellis Brooklyn SWEET EDP|
- *Ellis Brooklyn SALT EDP: For better or for worse, I am a lover of all things salt (water, air, as a seasoning of sorts). Perhaps it’s due to growing up by the sea. Needless to say, I was duly intrigued by this juice after meeting with its creator, Bee Shapiro, prior to its launch. This complex fragrance somehow captures the earthiness of salt while delivering an array of notes (Ambergris and Tiare) that conjure up the warmth of the sun. It’s divine.
- *Ellis Brooklyn SWEET EDP: This is a marshmallow wonder with enough creamy musk to make it a sensual skin scent of epic proportions. I hope that Sephora restocks this soon.
- *Supergoop! Zincscreen SPF 40: Pure, lightweight physical sunscreen that works for both me and baby Johannah…yes, please! We’ve already been using it this season.
- *Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40: I am loving this new launch for it’s high SPF and tender, glowing finish that simply looks like well hydrated (and protected!) skin. I have a strong hunch this will be my spring and summer primer go-to.
- *Supergoop! Defense Refresh (Re)setting Mist SPF 40: For on-the-go moments (I’m hopeful and confident we’ll get there soon enough), this gorgeous setting and re-setting spray is a must. It provides great protection without disrupting makeup, which means there is no excuse to be sufficiently SPF’d all day.
- Beauty Blender Rosie Posie Set: I needed more Beauty Blenders as I was on my last one…this set does not disappoint. It’s a great deal and the violet hues are absolutely cheery!
- *Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Modern Love: Speaking of violet, this mauvey nude more color than my nails are currently used to but I’m really enjoying the creamy tone and long lasting finish. The nail polish is also free of a myriad of ingredients, which means my nails will be good to go whether polished or not…thanks, Deborah, for always being an innovator in the nail space.
|*Supergoop! Zincscreen SPF 40, *Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 and *Supergoop! Defense Refresh (Re)setting Mist SPF 40.|
|*Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Modern Love|
- *Kevyn Aucoin Stripped Nude Skin Tint #6: This genius tint offers sheer to nearly medium coverage with a glowing skin finish that is excellent for no-makeup days. To enhance opacity, I like adding a touch of concealer to just the areas that I need it…I’m wearing shade #6 in the images at the end of this post to give you a sense of how it builds a natural looking canvas.
- Erborian BB Crayon in Nude and Dore: I ordered these based on the recommendation of a couple of BP readers and am very happy with the customizable coverage and creamy consistency. I have to mix Nude and Dore to get a perfect match but can also apply them strategically to highlight and contour. They are versatile as can be…a true complexion find!
- *Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Face Liquid Highlighter: I forgot how much I like this radiant gel…it can be worn alone on the high points of one’s face or mixed with a powder (like blush or bronzer) for a creamy glow. **worn in the images at the end of this post.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Neo-Blush in Rose Cliff: This gradient powder blush has a golden pink side that morphs into a true matte rose for endless cheek options. It’s one of those universal hues that would look incredible on every skin tone. Try it and you’ll see what I mean! **worn in the images at the end of this post.
- Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt: This is my fourth compact of this luminescent powder…truly, there really may be nothing better than the gossamer radiance that this pairing imparts. Getting it at 20% off lessens the blow of this opulent addiction. ; ) **worn in the images at the end of this post.
- ROEN 11:11 Eyeshadow Palette: A few of my readers told me that I would LOVE this palette and they were completely correct. The rose gold tones of all four shades are robust and flattering while being delightfully effortless to apply. I like to use my finger tips and then blend out with a small brush for more precision…this may be my favorite ROEN palette yet. **worn in the images at the end of this post.
- ROEN Summer Disco Eyeshadow: Ahh, warm tones with a glittering finish in a single pan…this is the eyeshadow dream, no? I have a feeling that this bronze-meets-gold shade will be my one-step eye all summer.
- Lancome LE LIPSTIQUE Lip Liner in Ideal: I have read countless reviews of the formula and particular shade and decided that the sale was the perfect time to give it a whirl. It is a deeper neutral that looks incredible with gloss (as worn in the images at the end of this post) and its creamy texture is hydrating and very long lasting. I’m so impressed that I’m picking this formula up in Bronzelle this weekend.
- Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm #10: This is an opalescent milky pink that feels amazing on the lips. The glowing finish is very pretty and my lips experience a touch of cooling (rather than stinging) tingle while bathing in a wash of moisture. It’s excellent and I hope to pick up more shades once they’re restocked! **worn in the images at the end of this post.
|Swatches of base and face in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of eyes and lips in direct sunlight.|
|Eyes via the ROEN 11:11 Eyeshadow Palette|
|Dewy and illuminated skin via *Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Face Liquid Highlighter and Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt.|
- This outfit is a one item show, featuring a maxi dress of epic proportions by Hale Bob. Replete with a separate slip dress lining, this is effortless Renaissance-meets-Palm Beach style with extra details including buttoned sleeve and a gold chain belt (not wearing it in the above and below images). Oh, and it’s currently on sale!
|Magic Serum Crystal Elixir and *Magic Lip Oil…sandals by Fendi.|
|Magic Serum Crystal Elixir and *Magic Lip Oil|
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.