|Three generations…BP, Johannah Elle and Laura Lynn.|
|BP + Johannah Elle.|
|Skincare for Mother’s Day and beyond.|
|CLEANSERS, SUN, PRIMER, FRAGRANCE, LASH + LIP TREATMENTS ETC.|
- *Ranavat Luminous Ceremony Cleanser (reviewed HERE): A saffron-infused cream cleanser that lifts the senses while removing every bit of dirt and makeup…I use it daily!
- *Supergoop! Glow Screen (reviewed HERE): If you are looking for a new sunscreen for the summer, I implore you to try this radiant formula with SPF 40 protection. It creates a translucent veil of luminosity on the skin…the face seriously looks lit-from-within…and the formula even acts as a primer for makeup should you wish to apply. I can’t stop using it! **Laura Lynn approved
- BY TERRY Hyaluronic Primer (reviewed HERE): I have used the BY TERRY primer for years; excellent for skin of all ages (including dry and mature) this hyaluronic acid-rich formula smooths pores and fine lines, creating a porcelain canvas for any makeup applied. It’s luxurious effective! **Laura Lynn approved
- *Parfums de Marly Delina EDP (reviewed HERE): A niche fragrance house creates perfumes on an entirely different level that make the results investment-worthy. Crafted in small batches in France, the uniquely alluring Delina combines floral, fruit, cream and musk notes for the most intoxicating effect…it’s singular in its execution while still having mass appeal and I wear it frequently. For Mother’s Day, I’ve partnered with the brand to offer some exclusive gifts with purchase, including luxury gift wrapping, a luxury discovery set ($32 value), additional samples and a personalized greeting card. Simply use code Beautyprofessor at checkout on any purchase of $200 or more to access this once in a lifetime set of perks (including a gorgeous Delina candle!) for any purchase on the site!
- *Parfums de Marly Delina Hand Cream: My mom and I both love this rich yet weightless hand cream in the Delina scent to moisturize (all that hand washing takes a toll, no?) while lifting one’s senses. Don’t forget to use the code Beautyprofessor for Mother’s Day additions! **Laura Lynn approved
- *Sisley Self Tanner for Face (reviewed HERE): This recently reformulated self tanner creates the most believable true brown tan bronze result. Because it is a moisturizer as well, you can skip redundant skincare steps and enjoy results in a few hours. I cannot recommend this enough if you want a natural brown glow.
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush (reviewed HERE): I’ve used this brush for over five years for every powder cheek product imaginable (bronzer, blush, highlight!). The super soft bristles evenly distribute makeup while blending it out like a dream…if I had to have only one brush for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I hope that hypothetical speaks for itself.
- *Fillerina Lip Plump (reviewed HERE): Featuring the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid to fill in fine lines and plump the lips, this genius formula works on the long term (give it time!) to deliver beautiful lip-plumping results. I am especially impressed with how it’s diminished the micro lines above my upper lip (who else is an avid straw user?).
- *Jenny Patinkin Rose Gold Eye Lash Curler: Introduce your lashes to pure luxury with this new eyelash curler. What makes this one better than the version you may already have at home? Let me tell you! Jenny custom designed her curler by flattening the shape of the curve to fit more eye shapes, made the finger loops a touch smaller for enhanced control and the white bumper pad (a brighter shade helps with place,ment) is extra firm for more curl with less pressure. It’s the lash curler you never knew you needed…but now you do! **Laura Lynn approved
- *True & Luscious Flowerdose Lip & Eye Serum: I love supporting indie beauty brands and True & Luscious–clean, green, cruelty-free and great for sensitive skin–definitely fulfills the qualifications. This dual purposed serum hydrates the delicate areas of eyes and mouth while reducing the look of fine lines…it’s handbag and travel friendly and rife with an array of effective ingredients.
- *City Beauty Tinseltown Lip Plumper (reviewed HERE): My mom and I have been ardent fans of the plumping power of City Lips for nearly a decade and this radiant baby pink shade makes lips look their absolute fullest immediately and on the long term…it must be tried to be believed. **Laura Lynn approved
- *Laura Mercier Lip Balm: A lush and hydrating balm with a weightless finish, this is the perfect base to protect your pout before applying lipstick.
|// INNOVATIVE DEVICES ETC. for the FACE //|
- *Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD: Harnessing the profound power of red light therapy, this table top, free standing device delivers a customizable level of red light to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase collagen production, visibly brighten, noticeably firm and adeptly refine the skin. It’s the ultimate gentle, non-invasive indulgence for improving the tone and texture of skin with every single session and I love that my hands can be free while enjoying the benefits of this technological wonder.
- *Knesko Gold Face Mask: A full ounce of serum is infused into every single mask, making this hydro-gel gem a true value in luxury skincare. The gold mask firms, lifts and hydrates for a spa-like treatment in the comfort of your own home.
- *Jenny Patinkin Rose on Rose Derma Roller: I love everything that Jenny creates and this brilliant micro-needling device is no exception! The painless process helps to heighten the absorption and efficacy of subsequently applied skincare while increasing circulation and skin buoyancy. It’s a new part of my routine that my skin is really loving!
- *NuFace FIX (reviewed HERE): The most portable NuFace yet, the FIX utilizes micro current to lift and tone while refining lines and wrinkles in the orbital and lip areas. I love using it on my lips to to “flip” them upwards, adding volume and fullness while stimulating my facial muscles to perform at their maximum.
|SERUMS ETC. THAT DO WHAT THEY PURPORT|
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Crystal Elixir (reviewed HERE): This gossamer veil of light adds hydration and glow to my complexion and, since using day and night, have noticed that my skin has never looked better. Visit my review HERE for a full breakdown of ingredients etc. **Laura Lynn approved (she LOVES this)
- *Eve Lom Rescue Peel Pads: I have been using these pads at night (post-cleansing) and am thrilled with how smooth, glowy and clear they have made my skin. The gentle Multi-Fruit Acid Complex works to refine skin and minimize pores while increasing cell turnover for baby fresh skin. I’m a believer.
- *Furtuna Skin Face and Eye Serum: Crafted in the hillsides of Italy, this beautifully appointed, Vitamin C-rich formula uses organic and wildly foraged ingredients to improve tone and texture while, lifting, depuffing (can be used on eyes, too), reducing fine lines and offering antioxidant protection. It’s a multitasking serum with a host of promise!
- *U Beauty Skin Resurfacing Complex (reviewed HERE): Designed to take the place of many steps of one’s skincare routine, this buzz-worthy new formula has sold out multiple times since its launch late last year. I love the way it clarifies my skin, for a clearer, brighter and more radiant complexion without the slightest trace of irritation. It’s a modern classic! **Laura Lynn approved
- *Orveda Makeup Remover and Lash Fortifier: I always wondered why an eye makeup remover wouldn’t include lash fortifying ingredients…it seems like a perfect pairing, no? Enter: Orveda. This gorgeous brand created a formula that does just that! It effectively removes every last trace of eye makeup (even waterproof) while leaving my lashes glossy and strong…I can’t imagine every needing to use anything else in this department.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Serum (reviewed HERE): Crystal clear and brimming with skincare benefits, this serum is a marvelous first step in any skincare routine as it plays well with other formulas, encouraging skin to operate at maximum levels while creating an illuminated visage that looks more radiant with each application. **Laura Lynn approved
- *Kate Somerville ExfoliKate (reviewed HERE): One of the original exfoliators to hit the mass market, I use this formula in the shower approximately two times a week to remove dead skin and reveal a new canvas…my skin always looks rosy, glossy and bright whenever I embrace its powers!
- *Serucell Serum (reviewed HERE): I am always intrigued by one-step serums that can add moisture while encouraging dramatic results without dryness, peeling or irritation. Serucell fits this bill beautifully! I’ve been diligently testing it since receiving in late February and have noticed a reduction in sun damage and redness as well as enhanced definition in my features.
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Lift Serum (reviewed HERE): This opulent eye formula features a dual chambered caviar-rich formula that lifts the delicate eye area while firming, smoothing, depuffing and brightening. I use it on my most tired-feeling mornings (of which there are many!) for instant results that last all day.
|BODY CARE and BAMBOO CLEANSER|
- *African Botanics Svelte Cream: The name intrigued me, the results captivated me! This advanced formula works over time to firm and lift slack skin while increasing blood flow (which can aid with reducing the signs of cellulite). It’s sleeker skin in a tube!
- *Retrouve Baume Ultime Body Oil: A rich balm that, once dispensed, melts into skin as a weightless oil? Yes, please! I am a fan of all things Retrouve and appreciate that this unique formula creates a beautiful sheen while effectively hydrating everything on contact.
- *Alchimie Forever Soothing Body Lotion: I have fallen in love with this fresh, lightweight body lotion designed for sensitive skin. It moisturizes for a full 24 hours and has a light herbal scent that is somewhat addicting. It’s been my post-shower indulgence as of late.
- *Orveda Cleansing Bamboo and Enzymatic Water: This nutrient rich cleanser uses a bevy of enzymes to masterfully cleanse skin while balancing it for a smooth and glowy complexion. It even comes with its own woven cotton squares…so luxe.
|REPURCHASES for SKIN and HAIR…ABSOLUTE MUSTS|
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream and The Cream: I have talked about this (now) cult-classic more times than could possibly be enumerated and, at this point, have gone through 4+ bottles of the Rich Cream. The formula is intensely hydrating, kind to sensitive skin, fights fine lines and wrinkles, brightens skin tone and yields an enviable glow, all the while giving you the healthiest skin imaginable. Although my mom (she prefers The Cream) and I WISH we didn’t love this as much as we do, we are hopeless devotees…the positive results are undeniable. **Laura Lynn approved
- Hush & Hush Time Capsule (reviewed HERE): I take this supplement as my daily vitamin and love that it provides all the nutrients and antioxidants I need while also protecting my skin against blue light exposure from my computer and cell phone screens. I love that it can be taken by all ages of women and men alike and never want to be without this! Use the code BEAUTYPROFESSOR for 20% off.
Hush & Hush Deeply Rooted: Designed to fortify your hair and encourage growth, this supplement is invaluable for cultivating a strong, lustrous and healthy mane. I Use the code BEAUTYPROFESSOR for 20% off.
|Makeup breakdown below.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
- Chantecaille Future Skin in Sand
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light applied with the Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush.
- Tom Ford Sheer Highlight in Reflects Gilt (reviewed HERE)
- Sisley Paris Les Phyto-Ombre Eyeshadow in Glow Gold (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut
- Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara
- Laura Mercier Rosewood Longwear Lip Liner
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Lip Twist in #10 Sugar
- Utility Jumpsuit
|The Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner
creates the most intense, budge-proof liquid line.
|Even, bronzed and glow skin via Chantecaille Future Skin, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light and Tom Ford Sheer Highlight in Reflects Gilt.|
|Sisley Paris Les Phyto-Ombre Eyeshadow in Glow Gold in action.|
|Applying Sisley-Paris Phyto-Lip Twist in #10 Sugar|