|A golden pink expanse.|
|Face + Base.|
- *Supergoop! Glow Screen (reviewed HERE): Still my go-to for sunscreen, the formidable SPF 40 protection and skin-perfecting ethereal glow work in tandem to prepare my canvas in a single product…it’s divine.
- *BY TERRY Eclat Opulent Warm Radiance #100 (also available at Nordstrom): This ultra luxurious foundation base is unlike anything I’ve ever tried in this particular category. Lightweight with a second skin finish, the skincare-infused formula bathes skin in moisture and light while blurring fine lines imperfections, minimizing the look of pores and evening everything out while still looking remarkably natural. Warm Radiance #100 is a perfect match for my NC 25-30 skin. Those who typically eschew the skin-masking propensities of some foundations will find this to be a welcome respite from full coverage matte formulas. It’s simply like really good skin (suitable for all ages and skin types!) in a jar.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Concealer in Almond (reviewed HERE): Just a touch in my lower orbital area banishes the obvious signs of lack of sleep I’ve been dealing with this month…it’s a lifesaver year round!
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow Medium/Dark (reviewed HERE): I used my trusty and ever present Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush to sweep on the true brown bronzer along the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face…I’ve used this single compact for years and reach for it multiple times a week. It’s a must for medium, tan and rich skin tones.
- *BY TERRY Brightening CC Blush: Ahh…this new BY TERRY formula delivers the most gorgeous radiance flush to the face. The liquid formula is sheer yet buildable and the rosy pink tone is fresh and resplendent. One pump, blended out with fingers or a beauty sponge will instantly have your skin looking bouncy and healthy…it’s simply beyond.
- Surratt Torche Lumiere in D’Or (reviewed HERE): I swept this glowing cream highlight along the high points of my face for an illuminated effect that looks entirely natural. The golden tone is soft and neutral enough to effortlessly enhance all skin tones and the formula imparts a nearly “wet” look (that actually dries down and stays in place) that mimics ultra-hydrated skin rather than a heavy dose of shimmer. So sophisticated!
- Anna Lou of London Cuff Bracelet: This braided cuff layers beautifully for a unique addition to a mixed metal stack.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Eye Brick in Silk (other shade options HERE): I have had my eye on this golden quartet since its launch much earlier this year and am thrilled to be able to offer a first-hand perspective on its beauty. Unlike the other four options in the lineup, which are a lovely mix of matte and shimmer shades, Silk is replete with four light-catching, finely milled satin finish options in a gilded color story reminiscent of the sun. Pale gold, true gold, rich brown and bronzy gold hues effortlessly harmonize for a radiant eye that looks luminous yet down-to-earth. It’s everything we’ve come to expect from the minimalist Victoria Beckham Beauty line and more.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Taupe: A perennial product on my brows, there’s really nothing better to create a feathery and full effect that lasts all day.
- *Sisley-Paris So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for lush lashes that resist flaking or smudging, even in the warmest weather. I recently rediscovered this formula in my stash and am so glad that I did.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Mirror Lip Gloss in #500 Urge: I have been a fan of the Armani Ecstasy Lacquer formula for years and ordered this shade sight unseen…it’s the quintessential blend of pink and peach with buildable color (from stain to opaque shine) and a reflective and lasting finish. This is one of those shades that will flatter every skin tone!
- *City Lips Lip Gloss in Watermelon: If one could harness the vibrance of summer in a tube, than this vibrant and glossy lip plumper would be it! The creamy color is energizing without overpowering and the formula instantly adds volume to the lips.
|From bottom to top: watches of Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Mirror Lip Gloss in #500 Urge and *City Lips Lip Gloss in Watermelon in direct sunlight.|
|Eyes via *Victoria Beckham Beauty Eye Brick in Silk|
|Silk scarf by Anna Lou London|
- Black bandeau bikini top with ring (additional option HERE): Infinitely classic and great as a bathing suit or a layering piece, I highly recommend some version of this for your summer wardrobe.
- Baggy denim shorts: These super soft shorts are high-waisted and loose…so good with a bathing suit top or tee alike. I am wearing them in a size medium and they are currently $30…insane.
- Leopard kimono: An animal print cover up is a summer must and make lounging in a bikini a comfortable endeavor.
- Fit Flops: On my feet near-daily right now, I love how these timeless sandals gently tone and firm your legs.
- Silk scarf (additional option HERE): This neutral taupe and apricot silk number is going to get a lot of use this summer. It’s also large enough to serve as a belt! To create the hairstyle in the images, I fastened my hair in a ponytail holder, wrapped the silk scarf around the base of the pony and then braided it through any hair, fastening the ends with another ponytail holder (the Slip Silk Skinny Hair Ties are THE best).