- *Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream: This now-iconic cream was Charlotte’s first foray into skincare and it’s still one of the most restorative formulas I’ve tried to date. The patented compound includes antioxidants to fight free radicals, ingredients to increase collagen product and intense moisturizers that deliver a bounce and glow to dehydrated skin. If you’re looking for an update to your skincare routine, try this modern classic, your skin will thank you.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Crystal Elixir: I purchased this Vitamin C-rich serum for my mom and myself right after its launch in May and am still using it regularly to tone, nourishing and brighten my complexion. It’s extremely effective both in the moment and over the long term; consequently, it’s been the anti-aging formula at or under $100 that I’ve been consistently recommending.
- *Sisley-Paris Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid: This ceramic-tipped gem features a cooling applicator that imparts an energizing dose of revitalizing moisture for eyes that feel lifted, refreshed and awake. The portable packaging makes it a staple in my handbag.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir: When I attended a Zoom meeting with Charlotte for this recent launch, Charlotte mentioned that this ultra-nourishing, demi-gloss formula is always on her lips and now I understand why. The squeeze tube is super pocket-friendly and the formula itself glides on like silk and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and plump for hours. It’s a beautiful base under lip color (as worn in the images at the end of the post) and equally pretty on its own for minimalist makeup days.
- Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body: Once you’ve tried this radiant tinted skincare treatment, you’ll wonder what your legs, arms and décolleté ever did without it! It instantly slims and enhances…I love putting it on my collarbone and down the tops of my arms and legs for glow galore.
|Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body|
|Base and face.|
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 6.5: I have used this hallowed foundation formula for many, many years but only recently tried shade 6.5; it is my quintessential summer skin match and the buildable medium coverage has a remarkably smooth and natural look that works well in warm conditions.
- Chantecaille Compact Makeup in Camel: In lieu of concealer, I swept this lush powder along my under eye region…it smoothes, evens and sets everything while making sure my eye makeup stays place.
- BY TERRY Compact Expert Choco Vanilla: I used my Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush to blend this true brown bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks and along the perimeters of my face. I have tried a few shades of this BY TERRY powder but this is my first experience with the bronze perfection that is Choco Vanilla. It instantly sculpts and adds warmth without the slightest hint of orange…the beige powder in the middle can be used to adjust intensity and also subtly highlight. I predict that this will be one of my most used bronzers of the summer.
- Surratt Artistique Blush in Parfait, Barbe a Papa and Coupe de Genie: Three cheers for a trio warm weather cheek colors for flush and glow. I applied a mix of the peachy Parfait and pure pink Barbe a Papa to the apples of my cheeks and added a luminous wash of the champagne Coupe de Genie a top for an incandescent yet natural result. These cheek colors are finely milled and have marvelous color payoff while resisting fading over the course of a sweltering day.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand: I applied just a touch of this creamy gel to the high points of my face. It is important to note that I am on my third tube, which is a testament to is utility in my routine, year round.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Eyes and lips.|
- Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color Duo in Golden Peach: Whenever I wear a bold lip, I believe a soft and neutral eye looks best; it enhances without overpowering and lets the lips remain front and center. My favorite option (for the past 5 years and running!) is this delightful cream concoction that, when topped with the glimmering powder, remains completely steadfast and crease-free for hours. Golden Peach is one of those shades that I purchase in multiples and always have backups of…it’s probably on my eyes more than any other shadow. I cannot recommend it enough.
- Surratt Inner Light Baton and Eyeshadow in Effervescence: This genius creation from Tory Surratt features a creamy eyeliner on one side that can be used to brighten eyes for a more rested appearance and a coordinating radiant powder perfect for the inner corners of one’s eyes. It’s the eye product that you didn’t know you needed!
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte in Silk Kimono: I have lauded the wonders of the CdPB Radiant Liquid Rouge formula on multiple occasions. It’s one of those lip colors options that is in my purse daily…for a classic effect, Silk Kimono takes red lips to the next level and even though the formula is designated as “matte” note the soft, multi-dimensional shine it imparts. Oh, and the lasting power is just as brilliant.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Shine in Bird of Paradise: In the last few images at the end of this post, I switched to this glossy papaya hue that feels completely synonymous with summer…it instantly brightens the face and looks incredible with a light tan.
|Swatches of eyes and lips in direct sunlight.|
|Wearing the Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte in Silk Kimono|
|Eye look via Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color Duo in Golden Peach and Surratt Inner Light Baton and Eyeshadow in Effervescence.|
- Free People Puff Sleeve Bodysuit: Nearly 60% of my wardrobe choices consist of a bodysuit/denim combination. This version from Free People offers delightfully puffed sleeves (a childhood style dream) and a scooped neckline. The cotton blend is lightweight and breathable…I am wearing a size medium.
- AGOLDE Black Shorts: I ordered these in a size 27, which strikes the balance between relaxed yet fitted. At this point, I own five pairs of AGOLDE shorts…there’s really nothing better.
- Mephisto Lissandra Platform Wedge Sandals (black/gold leather): I have gotten so much use from these sandals since purchasing them last fall and am glad that they are still available as the style is a Mephisto staple. They are lightweight yet sturdy, give your legs an extra two inches and are extremely comfortable, even after a full day on your feet. Oh, and this particular color combination is currently on sale!
- Oversize Denim Jacket: When it comes to a denim jacket, I appreciate the extra roominess of an oversized version; tossing it over the shoulders breezily breaks up an otherwise monochromatic look.
|Wearing the Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Shine in Bird of Paradise|
|The BY TERRY Compact Expert Choco Vanilla|