|On location…where are YOU headed for Spring Break?|
|The FOTD products.|
- *SUQQU Extra Rich Glow Cream Foundation #203 Warm Bisque (reviewed HERE): Just the finest amount yields medium to full, skin-balancing coverage with a gorgeous natural finish.
- *Sisley-Paris Concealer #3 (reviewed HERE): I used a touch in my under eye region and appreciate that this crease-resistant formula also contains skincare benefits.
- *Sappho Bronze Goddess Compact (reviewed HERE): Impressive clean ingredients meet stunning color payoff in a true brown tone that will flatter a spectrum of skin tones.
- *Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Powder #123 (reviewed HERE): I use this silky powder daily to set and touch up…it truly offers perfecting coverage without any sign of a powder finish.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand (reviewed HERE): A lovely way to impart a bouncy and believable glow to the high points of one’s face, I am on my second tube!
- *Laura Mercier Blush Color Infusion in Peach: Just a bit on the apples of my cheeks creates a fresh and radiant flush that is the perfect blend of light coral and peach.
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE): My favorite eyeshadow of life, this pairing makes eyes look lit from within and stays in place for hours on end.
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow in Foil (reviewed HERE): I tapped just a smidge of this ultra-reflective, true gold hue on the center of my upper eye lids; it delivers just the right amount of warm light to the look.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut: Forever on my brows to add volume, depth and hold, I have gone through at least 4 tubes of this wonder formula and have a 5th on backup…don’t want to be without this ever.
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for long and lush lashes that don’t smudge, even in humidity.
- Dior Rouge Dior Lip Ink in 325 Tender: I was intrigued by the liquid pen vibe of this liner and would classify it as a precision stain. Tender is a resplendent brown nude that defines the lip line without looking conspicuous, making it the quintessential companion to pinky nude lip color.
- *Nude Envie Lipstick in Mesmerize (reviewed HERE): I adore this peachy pink nude lipstick from the venerable Nude Envie line. The shade has formidable color payoff and a creamy finish that makes lips look plush and healthy.
- Dior Lip Maximizer in Pink Holographic: I used a mix of this plumping shade with iridescent pink undertones and the gloss below to deliver a serious wash of shine.
- Dior Ultra Gloss in Nude: More pink than its name implies, this milky gloss has no shimmer but plenty of reflective potential…brilliant!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Vince Westport Sandals|
- Vince Westport Sandals: I purchase these on a whim and am so glad I did…they are fresh and casual and extremely comfortable and the platform heel gives a bit of height. They run true to size in my experience; I got mine in a size 7.
- Underwire Bikini: I love this update on a traditional two piece…the wires offer support and a sophisticated edge. Additional options HERE and HERE
- Levi’s Cutoffs: Staples in my wardrobe year-round.
- Striped Cotton Buttondown: Equally essential in my routine for work and play, the timelessness of a button can not be debated.
|Vince Westport Sandals|
|Sales I’m Shopping…and the Vince Westport Sandals in action.|
- Equipment France: 25% off site-wide for the Friends and Family Sale. This neutral signature silk shirt and Jeanne Blazer are calling my name.
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 40% off a wide variety of warm weather options…I have my eye on the Dior Spectral Sunglasses.
- Nordstrom: Tons on sale that can be worn this minute, including these olive cropped pants that are perfect for the seasonal transition. Not on sale, but I also just purchased these Spanx Bike Shorts in Black Camo and they’re divine!
- Rag and Bone: Up to 60% off including these chic boyfriend jeans.