|Happy 4th of July weekend from Johannah and me.|
|*Mila Moursi Broad Spectrum SPF 30|
|*BY TERRY Tea-to-Tan for Face and Body|
|*Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant|
|*Sisley-Paris Eye and Lip Gel Makeup Remover|
|Skin Inc. 24K Gold Sculpt Lift Bar|
|Introducing *LAWESS Make Me Blush.|
|Swatches of *LAWLESS Make Me Blush in direct sunlight.|
|The *LAWLESS Make Me Blush Blush Brush…synthetic yet super soft with a luxe and artisan feel…truly special.|
|Which *LAWESS Make Me Blush shade is your favorite?|
|Elements of the look.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A close up of the *Wayne Goss Artist Collection|
|A close up of the *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Pressed Hydra-Powder.|
|Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Bronzing Powder in Tan and Dior Addict Stellar Shine Lipstick in #553 Magnetic Smil at the center of it all.|
|Wearing a mix of Roen Eyeshadow in Summer Disco and Disco.|
|Applying the Dior Addict Stellar Shine Lipstick in #553 Magnetic Smile|
- Commando classic bandeau: Where has this piece been all my life? The ultra comfortable bandeau doubles as a bra or half top and I love that there are removal straps (worn in the images above and below), too. They add a classic and feminine flair.
- Leopard bike shorts: A timeless take on a comfortable staple, these leopard print bike shorts are just the type of natural I prefer. Additional option HERE.
- Oversized denim shirt: I wear an oversized denim shirt in some capacity or another at least 2-3 times a week. That’s probably why I have at least seven in my closet this moment!
- FitFlops: I am about to deem these my shoes of summer…there is nothing more cushiony, comfortable and calf-toning in my collection and the clean lines make them a must every single day lately.
- Kelly Bello Designs J-E necklace: I haven’t taken this special custom necklace off since receiving it last month. The delicate J and E represent Johannah Elle and I love how the 14K gold and white enamel seamlessly blends with my other perennial pieces. Use code RACHEL15 for 15% off.
- Joey’s outfit is by Burt’s Bees Baby; I ordered a set of 2 for under $25…such a deal!
|Hello, Mr. Racoon.|
|Joey’s new gate and her Burt’s Bees Baby outfit #2.|
|Joey by her *Regalo gate. To say that she’s intrigued by it would be an understatement.|
|Cotton candy grapes.|
|On our backyard to-do list.|
All this time at home has given us the opportunity reassess our backyard and we’ve decided that we need a few strategically placed Italian cypress trees for privacy and beauty. I love how just a simple tree can transform the feel of one’s environment and it won’t be long until our backyard feels like an escape to Tuscany…cannot wait.
|Jethro on my mat post-workout.|
|Time at home with Joey…my heart is full.|
- Crate & Kids: 15% off site wide! I stocked up on bedding, a kid’s bead set and a toddler rail for when she outgrows her convertible crib.
- Equipment France: Up to 80% off with code JULY60…OK, technically not for Joey but I can’t pass up a sale like this and my Equipment pieces are the most worn in my closet, year round.
- Nordstrom: Crazy markdowns up to 60% throughout…also, mark your calendar for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, this time beginning for Icon Members on 8/4/20 with a preview for all (to start making your list!) on 7/24/20. I’ll be creating a shopping guide as always…stay tuned!