|Cashmere throw from Ben Soleimani.|
We could all use a hug…especially now! With that in mind, today’s post features products that deliver a sunlit and soothing, comforting embrace in the realm of skincare, fragrance and foundation as well as newness from SUQQU, Victoria Beckham Beauty, IT Cosmetics and more, all nestled on a lush cashmere throw that I curl up in almost every single evening.
Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches and images of everything in action as well as the Bottom Line…
|Skincare and more.|
- *ZIIP: After experimenting with it earlier this year with very positive results, I am back to using the ZIIP as a part of my regular routine. This innovative micro current and nanocurrent device offers nine different skincare treatments (including programs for fine lines and wrinkles, lymphatic drainage, acne, pigmentation and all over firming and toning) and that are easy to follow via video on the ZIIP app. Each time I use it, my skin feels more relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. The ZIIP OX also comes with an unprecedented clean and organic Crystal conductive gel so even sensitive skin can reap the benefits without irritation. As a special gift to my Beauty Professor readers, use the code BP10 for 10% off your ZIIP!
- *Parfums de Marly Herod: When I am in the mood for a warm and comforting fragrance, I reach for this blissful juice. It is exotic yet familiar, alluring yet reassuring. With notes of tobacco leaf, Oud, musk, vanilla and cinnamon, it’s the quintessential autumn and winter skin scent. Currently, use code BeautyProfessor for two hand picked samples (by me!) with any fragrance order.
- *Ranavat Luminous Ceremony Cream Cleanser (reviewed HERE): I use this cleanser in my shower for the most decadent cleansing process; it removes every last trace of dirt and makeup while leaving my skin feeling super smooth and balanced. The *Ranavat Ritual Key adds a special twist–literally–as it skillfully and securely dispenses the cream.
- *Ubatuba Tan After Sun Lotion: So restorative after a post-sun session, this lotion also contains natural mosquito repellent which we desperately need when spending time in the backyard as mosquitos are plentiful this time of year. I put it on Joey and myself for moments outside and am so impressed by the protection.
- *Givenchy L’Intemporel Blossom Glow Boosting Mask: Luminescence in a gorgeous pink tube, this mask reveals glowy and bright skin with each application. It is especially effective to enliven a tired complexion, reversing dullness in mere minutes!
|*ZIIP…use code BP10 for 10% off a device.|
|The SUQQU Pre-Holiday 2020 Collection.|
- *SUQQU Blush Palette 102 (also available at Harrod’s on 10/15): Six shades–3 blushes and 3 highlighters–in soft incandescent finishes that look incredible on light and deep complexions alike. The finely milled tones are versatile enough to gently contour, add flush and illuminate the canvas in a few effortless steps. I am thrilled that this palette is still in stock! Get it, you won’t regret it.
- *SUQQU Designing Color Eyes 135 Hikaretsutsumi (also available at Harrod’s on 10/15): Rife with cayenne red and violet pink tones, this bold palette makes a breathtaking statement.
- *SUQQU Designing Color Eyes 136 Koiami (also available at Harrod’s on 10/15): Worn in the images at the end of this post, this palette features warm and bright pinks offset by a lush brown.
- *SUQQU Comfort Lip Fog 102 Shuuka (also available at Harrod’s on 10/15): This rosy neutral beige is a fresh and sophisticated neutral to flatter a spectrum of skin tones.
- *SUQQU Comfort Lip Fog 103 Momodome (also available at Harrod’s on 10/15): Worn at the end of this post, I adore this complex gray-tinged pinky mauve; it is a demure and lovely way to finish the face, indeed.
|*SUQQU Blush Palette 102|
|*SUQQU Blush Palette 102 swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*SUQQU Designing Color Eyes 135 Hikaretsutsumi and*SUQQU Designing Color Eyes 136 Koiami swatches in direct sunlight.|
|SUQQU Lip Fog swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The *EM Cosmetics Lip Cushion Tinted Luminizer in Angele (bottom) and Mystic (top) in direct sunlight.|
- *EM Cosmetics Lip Cushion Tinted Luminizer in Angele and Mystic: Pictured above, there are two new shades in this glorious formula; the neutral medium pink Angele and the intense berry Mystic. Both are buttery smooth and buildable from a soft glaze all the way to a semi-opaque coat.
- *Victoria Beckham Posh Lipstick: The eagerly anticipated Posh Lipstick has arrived and it is every bit as good as we hoped. Preternaturally hydrating and plush with a sophisticated color payoff, the range of nine ultra wearable shades (see swatches and shades descriptions below) is sure to secure a massive fan base. From the weighty tortoise case to the embossed bullet within, this lip color is a dream launch. Some of my favorite hues include the pinky peach Pout and soft pink Girl.
- *House of Sillage Diamond Balm in Lucent: This opulent diamond powder-infused balm comes in four shades but the peachy neutral pink Lucent is my absolute favorite. It imparts a perfect wash of healthy color and the hydration is sublime. Get this one.
|*Victoria Beckham Posh Lipstick
*Victoria Beckham Posh Lipstick Shades:
|Swatches of the *Victoria Beckham Posh Lipstick in direct sunlight.|
|*House of Sillage Diamond Balm in Lucent|
|Base + eyes.|
- *IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare in Medium Warm and Tan Neutral: Lightweight with a gorgeous natural finish, this buildable base is brimming with skincare benefits for skin that looks polished yet real. I have found a match in Tan Neutral (worn in the images at the end of this post) but will likely transition to the slightly lighter Medium Warm in the next few weeks as the last of my late-summer tan fades.
- *Kosas The Big Clean Mascara: For fluffy lashes that reflect a beautiful balance of length and volume, this 100% clean formula is a brilliant option. Jet black with great lasting power, this mascara is packed with lash loving ingredients including Castor Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5, for fringe that looks its best, even when the mascara has been removed.
- *Ilia Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint in Mythic: Ahh, this super creamy clean eyeshadow formula is beyond resplendent. I am in love with the soft glowing finish and this shade in particular–Mythic–is a quintessential rose gold peach that resists creasing, even after a full day of wear.
|Swatches of the *IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare in Medium Warm and Tan Neutral in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Like a warm hug.|
// STYLE NOTES // There’s nothing more comforting than an oversized hoodie! I paired mine with some classic cutoffs and sandals (hey, it’s Southern California) for a relaxed look that still gets the job done.
- Gray Sweatshirt: I love a hoodie with a zipper as you can get a bit of air while still staying warm. Size up for a cocoon like fit that is sporty yet flirty.
- Black denim shorts: I wear these pretty much year round and highly recommend them as a versatile wardrobe option. They run true to size and I’m wearing a 27 here.
- Fendi Slides: So, after nearly a year and a half of consistent wear (and subsequent linking on BP), it appears that these slides are not readily available anymore. That being said, I’ve found (and purchased!) an updated version with a backstrap that will make their official debut next week on BP. Stay tuned but click HERE for a preview…they seem to be selling quickly. I picked up a 37 (anniversary present!) and they’re a perfect fit for my size 7 feet.
|Up close and personal with the *SUQQU Blush Palette 102|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this post and felt the warmth coming through…let me know what caught your eye!
**Asterisks denote press samples, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.