|New beauty picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 General Access.|
- *Skin Inc. Rose Gold Optimizer Voyager Tri-Light Set: LED light therapy has been an experimental go-to for me for years and, after reading so many positive reviews of the Tri-Light, I am thrilled to begin integrating it into my routine. Endowed with three different lights wave–red for firming, lifting and anti-aging, yellow for increasing glow and banishing dark spots and blue for combatting extra oil production and acne–this battery operated (read: no need for bulky chargers) device possesses the ability to deliver serious results. Currently it is on sale for the Anniversary event for $175 (and also comes with two best-selling masks) while it’s retailing for $265 everywhere else (if you can find it as it’s oft-sold out). If you’ve been looking to invest in a light treatment, this is a genius place to start.
- *ReFa CARAT Beauty Roller Tool (reviewed HERE): If you’re skincare goal involves boosting circulation (which, of course, ultimately leads to heightened collagen production), then a beauty roller should be on your radar. This particular version is sized to be used on face and body alike, making it a wise and utilitarian investment.
- *Lunata One-Inch Wireless & Rechargeable Styler: A gorgeous, high-performance rose gold and white straightener that is cordless? Yes, please! I’m quite enchanted with this recent launch from Lunata, which smoothes, straightens and–with the flip of the wrist–creates beachy waves in seconds while valiantly mitigating typical damage associated with heat styling. It’s a gem!
- *Koh Gen Do Herbal Spa Mist: I am an avid fan of the Koh Gen Do Spa Water and this new mist–infused with skin soothing herbs–is a brilliant setting spray, mid-day pick-me-up or evening refresher.
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Foundation in Golden Beige (reviewed HERE): A harmonies fusion of skincare and makeup, this foundation works well on all skin types, ensuring that the proprietary La Prairie caviar benefits grace one’s skin all day in the form of a medium coverage base.
- *Laura Mercier Matte Bronzing Powder Soleil: This exquisite bronzer is matte yet slightly luminous, gently sculpting the face without shimmer or a powdery finish.
- *Laura Geller Supersize Gilded Honey Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator: A timeless classic, this tender gold-meets-champagne effortlessly highlights while being suitable for a spectrum of skin tones and the extra large version is currently a part of the sale!
- *Chanel Hand Cream (reviewed HERE): As luxurious as one would imagine, I use mine daily. Even though it’s not on sale, I’m adding one to my current cart because I’m almost out!
- *Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette: Brimming with wearable shades with magnificent color payoff, this
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier (reviewed HERE): A beautiful balm-meets-wash of customized color, this baby rose is just as pretty on the inside as it is outside. It tints lips without turning “hot pink,” which is rare in the land of pH-influenced lip color. So worth it.
- *Sisley-Paris Lip Delight in Sweet (swatches of all three shades + review HERE): The peachy goodness of the shade sweet is amplified by a cushiony oil texture that is treatment- focused for smooth shine and a translucent wash of color.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Lipstick Cashmere (reviewed HERE): I am still smitten with this new sueded velvet lip color and have enjoyed wearing the neutrals (like Pouty) and pinks (like Flower Power) and now I’ve moved onto the reddish hues in the lineup. Intensely moisturizing with excellent color payoff and lasting power, this is the lipstick of the season. **Worn at the end of this post…Coquelicot is a sublime coral red to consider…keep scrolling for swatches of all eight shades.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes (reviewed HERE): My new addiction, I don’t know how my eyes ever survived without this. Somehow, a few sweeps of the click brush banish orbital shadows of exhaustion while remaining completely smooth and flawless for hours. **Worn at the end of this post…Almond is my perfect match.
|Swatches in outdoor lighting (we had a rare rainstorm in Southern California yesterday, hence the cloudy sky)|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes (reviewed HERE)|
|Swatches of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes.|
|A close up of the *Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette:|
|Swatches (a single pass per color) of the *Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette in outdoor lighting .|
|Beauty gadget closeup.|
|The *Skin Inc. Rose Gold Optimizer Voyager Tri-Light Set:
is an incredible deal during the sale…I am using it every day for 10 minutes and can’t wait to calibrate the results.
|The *ReFa CARAT Beauty Roller Tool (reviewed HERE):
can be used on both face and body, lending to its versatility.
|Style + substance…the rose gold and white color scheme of the *Lunata One-Inch Wireless & Rechargeable Styler is just as captivating as its performance.|
- Tom Ford Iris Bronze Eye and Lip Set: Costing less than a single eyeshadow quad, this stunning set includes an exclusive eyeshadow quad in some of the most neutral and wearable shades I’ve encountered in ages as well as two mini lipsticks in the brilliantly nude beige Spiced Honey and my-lips-but-better Casablanca. **Palette is worn in the images at the end of the post
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: The three shades in this palette–Surreal Glow, Luminous Flush and Mood Exposure–adeptly sculpt and flush the complexion while looking entirely natural. The diffused and lit-from-within effect is simply beautiful. **Worn in the images at the end of the post
- Charlotte Tilbury Pretty Pink Lipstick Set: This trio was love at first sight; I run through the iconic Pillow Talk lip liner regularly so it’s inclusion in a set with two exclusive-to-the-sale lipstick colors (the glorious peachy pink Blushing Dream and medium neutral pink Rose Kiss) made this a must for me. Both lip colors are welcome additions to my collection and I have a feeling Blushing Dream (worn in the images at the end of the post) will have a permanent place in my purse.
- Dior Addict Pink Glow Lip Set: Begin with a glossy pink Dior emblazoned pouch, add the cult classic Lip Glow, toss in an ultra pigmented, hydrating peachy pink lipstick (Lacquer Stick in Palm Beach) and include a mini lip plumping gloss and you have a near perfect lip offering. I bought one for myself and one as a gift…this does not disappoint!
- Guerlain Terracotta Sous les Palmiers Bronzing and Blush Powder SPF 15
- Burberry Makeup Pouch Set
- Chanel Rouge Coco Pink Set
- Stila Good to Glow Eyeshadow Set
- Chantecaille Luminous Cheek & Lash Set
- Giorgio Armani Glow Set
- NARS Sunseeker Lip & Eye Duo
- MAC Nordy Girl Metallic Face & Set
|Burberry Heritage 54mm Square Sunglasses
// ACCESSORIES // One of my favorite purchases of the sale, hands down, is this glorious pair of Burberry Heritage 54mm Square Sunglasses. I have worn them almost daily since buying them last week as they are incredibly comfortable and the lenses, though highly protective, somehow brighten up the world while blocking UV rays. The biggest test for them was a sweltering 15-hour day at Disneyland and they performed like a champ…not sliding down the nose even though the sweat was plentiful!
- Kendra Scott Kacey Pendant Necklace
- Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
- Nordstrom Cheveron 20-Inch Spinner Carryon
- MARC JACOBS Mini Double Pack Crossbody Bag
- Nadri Pave Hinge Bangle
- Halogen Cashmere Wrap
- Rag & Bone Suede & Leather Circle Crossbody Bag
|The complete look.|
- Madewell Oversize Ex-Boyfriend Plaid Shirt (reviewed HERE): This weightless cotton button-down is sheer perfection. I’ve worn it twice this week!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): I applied this all over my face as a primer and it never ceases to make my skin look its best.
- YSL All Hours Foundation Stick (reviewed HERE): Each day that I wear this foundation I love it more; the texture is thin and light yet it offers sublime buildable coverage and immense lasting power. It performed flawlessly throughout a truly hot day at Disneyland last week. Highly recommended.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes (reviewed HERE): Just a touch of the Almond shade under my eyes brightens up everything without looking the slightest bit conspicuous. If you are a fan of lightweight concealers with excellent coverage, this new formula is a must.
- *Laura Mercier Matte Bronzing Powder Soleil 1: I am loving the olive neutral undertones of the matte bronzer…applied in the hollows of my cheeks and along the perimeters of my face, it adds dimension and warmth while still looking extremely natural.
- *Laura Geller Supersize Gilded Honey Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator: A cult-classic for a reason, this highlighter lends an ethereal effect to the highpoint of the face .
- *Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette: I used three of the warm bronzy shades in this pigment-rich palette and blended to my heart’s content. I am super impressed with the color offerings and performance and will be bringing it on my next set of travels, indeed.
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE): Still a favorite (going on 6 months), two coats gets the job done while taking my lashes to the next level.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Lipstick Cashmere in Coquelicot (reviewed HERE): I am over the moon for this velvety coral red lipstick…it brightens up the face without being overpowering and the Lipstick Cashmere formula itself is incredibly hydrating, smooth and long wearing.
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Lipstick Cashmere (reviewed HERE):|
|From L-R: The *Clé de Peau Beauté Lipstick Cashmere in Pouty, Sweet Song, Legend, Decadent, Flower Power, Wild Geranium, Coquelicot and Entrapment.|
- Vince Silk Split Hem Camisole in Zest: I wore this tank the evening that I purchased it (always a good sign)…visit HERE to see it in the moment.
- Madewell Cali Demi Boot Jean in Fenton: These sold out late last week but I am hoping they’ll be replenished by the time I publish this
- Lewit Marta Slingback Pump in Ivory: The shoe of the season…sling back, slightly pointy and in the freshest neutral ivory shade, I’ll be wearing these at work and on the weekends.
- Treasure & Bond Easy Throw On Cardigan in Olive Breen: I’ve already worn this twice in a week…the relaxed cut and easy pockets make this a clear choice for a dressed down masterpiece.
- ASTR the Label V-Neck Crepe Shift Dress: So many of you messaged me about loving this dress when you saw it on my Instagram…at under $50, it’s a steal!
- Eileen Fisher Ives Bootie in Wheat Nubuck: The nude tone is positively leg-elongating and the wedge heel is comfortable while adding a dash of height.
- Hinge Lace Detail Minidress: Minimalist and pretty, I can’t wait to wear this to work or even with a pair of tennis shoes.
- Midi Coat by Leith: Clean and versatile, this long, lightweight coat will match nearly everything in my wardrobe.
- Zella Sun Salutation High Waist Leggings: The mesh cutouts are so chic and from a fit and performance perspective, Zella makes my favorite leggings.
- Adidas Active Icons Cropped Hoodie in Trace Scarlet: I wore this to the fair this past weekend and
- Nike Tempo Running Shorts in Smoky Mauve: I can’t wait to take a jog in these…perhaps their cuteness will inspire me to run more regularly.
- Nike Sportswear Rally Sweatshirt: I shared this pick on Instagram and it really seemed to resonate…the mock neck is just about as sophisticated as a sweatshirt can be.
- ASTR the Label dress: This gorgeous green number sold out last week but I am hopeful it will be resoticeh by the time this post goes live. Keep checking as quantities are often replenished at the start of General Access.
- Travis Matthew JJ’s Legacy Trim Fit Polka Dot Polo: If you haven’t yet purchased a Travis Matthew polo for the man in your life, you need to! They have a terrific fit and men simply seem to love them. When I brought it home, my husband put this one on right away!
- Monte Rosso Federico Cap Toe Oxford: I bought these for my husband after he wore his previous pair out (2+ years of near-daily use) and they are just as good as the original pair…comfortable and classic.
|The eye look, featuring the warm neutrals from the *Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette.|
|Applying the *Clé de Peau Beauté Lipstick Cashmere in Coquelicot|