- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ protects against both harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Dynamic Fluid Capture System Technology transforms liquid into a refined emulsion. Non-absorbing ruby-cell puff applicator cools and soothes the skin.
- The Exclusive Long-Lasting Complex™ proprietary skin technology fills micro lines and ensures color builds into fine even layers.
- Green Tea Treatment Complex™ brightens and prevents skin irritation while providing superior antioxidant protection.
- Hydrating Bamboo Sap Formula replaces traditional water in oil base for deep moisturization.
|Above: The packaging details and, most importantly, the ingredients (also listed below).
|Above: The generous refill package…I cannot ever remember a time when a foundation I’ve bought comes with a refill (except the extremely diminutive vials of Ellis Faas Skin Veil that come with the bullet pen).
|Above: I selected #104 Tan Blush as my winter shade…this color seems to be an excellent match for NC 20-25 skin.
|Above: No, you are not seeing things…when pressed with the applicator, this spongey material releases the “CC cream” housed within the porous crevices of the sponge.
|Above: I appreciate the space age presentation of the compact…very sleek and modern with a generous mirror and separate compartment on which the antimicrobial puff applicator rests.
|Above: The specially-designed sponge puff applicator works harmoniously with the foundation-soaked sponge to absorb just the right amount of product with each dab. Somehow, this extremely thin concoction manages to cover a multitude of sins!
- 104 Tan Blush…light neutral to yellow beige closest to NC 20 (what I am wearing now in the dead of winter) but those a bit lighter could also likely get away with this shade.
- 106 Almond Blush…light neutral to rosy beige for skin in the NW 20-25 range. More of a “true beige”
- 204 Tan Gold…neutral to yellow beige in the NC 25-30 range. I will likely wear this shade once summer arrives.
- 208 Amber Gold…warm medium to dark beige in the NC 35 plus range.
**UPDATE 7/2/14: Recent articles on this formula in Seventeen, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar have prompted many inquiries regarding swatches of all four shades, which I was able to procure last month…enjoy!
|Above: Swatches of all four shades in natural light.
|Above: Swatches with a flash.
|Above: Swatches of 104 and 204 in direct sunlight.
|Above: Swatches of 104 and 204 in the shade.
|Above: Even after vigorously rubbing my wrist, the color and slight sheen remains!
|Above: All I am wearing here is a bit of LMdB Peau Vierge #2, Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact in #104 and a touch of Rouge Bunny Rouge Bronzing Powder in At Goldcombe Bay. Sorry for the morose expression…I was just getting over the 24 hour flu, but really wanted to give this a try, even without a fully done face.
|Above: This was taken in my car away from direct light.
|Above: This was taken first thing in the morning, facing the sunlight through a tinted car window.
|Above: This picture was taken outdoors in natural sunlight and best reflects what this product looks like (in terms of texture, glow and color) on my skin.