|Above: The By Terry Spring 2014 Collection.|
|Above: BP and the beautiful By Terry US National Sales Manager, Marissa Tan Sanchez.|
|Above: The Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi-Serum is a primer, illuminator and color corrector in one!|
|Above: Immaculate Light and Rose Elixir.|
|Above: Apricot Glow and Sunny Flash.|
|Above: Initial pumps of all four shades.|
- 1 Immaculate Light is a bright golden white that controls redness, tackles dark spots and enhances a fair to light complexion.
- 2 Rose Elixir is a very light iridescent pink that will add a youthful glow and brightness to dull complexions.
- 3 Apricot Glow is a universally flattering radiance enhancer for light to medium skin tones. This warm golden yellow is the shade I hope to try first hand!
- 4 Sunny Flash adds a hint of warmth to light skin tones and brings welcome radiance to medium and dark skin tones.
|Above: Swatches of all four shades post-blending.|
|Above: The Cellularose Blush Glace…a silky, light cream-meets-gel.|
|Above: The Blush Glace comes in a 7ml frosted glass jar.|
|Above: Ahh…Rose Melba…a must for baby pink lovers.|
|Above: Swatches of all shades.|
- 1 Rose Melba is a delicate, baby doll pink. MUST have this in my life.
- 2 Flower Sorbet is a warm apricot shade that brings a soft, vibrant glow to the face.
- 3 Frozen Petal is a bright reddish-pink flush…very natural when sheered out!
|Above: One more round of swatches!|
|Above: The By Terry Baume de Rose 10th Anniversary Edition.|
|Above: The Cellularose Nutri-Baume comes in a 30ml frosted glass jar.|
|Above: I love how this random swatch is practically in the shape of a heart…totally accidental ; )|
|Above: Directly following my meeting, we had the chance to take a quick stroll through the stunning, recently-remodeled Foundation floor of Barney’s Beverly Hills (I had to get back home to teach a class, so time was not on my side!). I cannot wait to go back when I have more time!|
|Above: We also stopped at the Dina Collection (down the street from the Urth Cafe). If you’ve ever watched “Beverly Hills Pawn” (a guilty pleasure for my husband and me), you likely know the significance of this store! Feeling like a fan-girl in this pic.|