|Above: By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer in 04 Medium Peach.
|Above: The Terrybly Densiliss Concealer comes with a
- This corrective serum visibly rejuvenates the skin by taking action on all the signs of ageing and fatigue.
- It serves as the ultimate eye contour treatment, with a concentrated dose of anti-ageing and firming active ingredients.
- Offering modular coverage, it effectively targets under-eye bags and circles.
- Eyes sparkle with brightness.
|Above: The formula is liquid, yet creamy in nature.
|Above: A swatch of Medium Peach in direct sunlight.
|Above: A swatch of Medium Peach in direct sunlight with a flash.
|Above: Swatches of the By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer in indoor lighting.
- 1 Fresh Fair: Very light beige for fair to light skin with neutral undertones…this skews slightly peachy for the darkest of circles
- 2 Vanilla Beige: Light beige for light skin neutral to yellow undertones
- 3 Natural Beige: Light beige for light skin with yellow undertones…in some lighting, this shade actually appears a touch lighter (translating as less depth) than Vanilla Beige
- 4 Medium Peach: Light-medium beige for light-medium skin with neutral undertones…it’s peachy and does wonder for darkness under the yes. **This is my shade of choice!
- 5 Desert Beige: Medium-dark beige for medium-dark skin with warm golden undertones
- 6 Sienna Copper: Medium-dark beige for medium-dark skin with neutral to peachy-rosy undertones
|Above: True to life swatches in warmer indoor lighting.
|Above: Lipstick Queen Silver Screen lipstick…each shade is a star in its own right!
|Above: I’m ready for my closeup, Mr. Demille…Lipstick Queen Silver Screen in See Me.